BY TARTE #49 in Face Primer

A melt-in smoothing primer with innovative blurring and filling technology for a youthful appearance perfectly primed for makeup application.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radical damage and premature signs of aging while brightening skin
  • Green Bean Extract: known for anti-wrinkle and pore minimizing properties
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Turn back the hands of time with tarte’s new timeless smoothing and filling primer formulated to fade out your biggest beauty boundaries such as large pores, fine lines and wrinkles. The antioxidant-rich formula infused with vitamins C & E and green bean extract gently melts into the skin delivering a surge of moisture, peptides and other naturally-derived elixirs for a firmer, smoother appearance. You’ll love the lightweight texture and fresh powder scent as it provides the perfect blank canvas to enhance the look and wear time of makeup. It can also be worn alone as part of your skincare regimen, blurring out skin imperfections and signs of aging for a flawless, soft-focus finish.

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, hydrogenated vegetable oil, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, mica, disteardimonium hectorite, PEG-10 dimethicone, PPG-25-laureth-25, silica dimethyl silylate, silica, water/aqua/eau, tocopheryl acetate, parfum/fragrance, trimethylsiloxysilicate, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, ascorbyl palmitate, propylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sodium cocoyl alaninate, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, citric acid, hydrolyzed collagen, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrolyzed elastin, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, rutin, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, palmitoyl tripeptide-1, phaseolus lunatus (green bean) seed extract, phenoxyethanol, limonene, linalool, citral, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), carmine (CI 75470).

• Is this thick like Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing...2 Answers
  • I have normal/combo oily skin will this make me more oily...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if the limited edition one is the same a...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this is one of my favorite primers that i have tried. it's perfect for filling in any imperfections such as pores, scars and fine lines so that makeup will lay smoothly over those areas. i do not think that it helps my makeup stay on longer, but a decent setting spray can do that trick. i would recommend this for aging or normal skin. too oily and it might slip off, too dry and it might appear patchy." in 130 reviews
jordan r.
Whiteman Afb, MO
This is a beautiful primer for the skin! I used to always be skeptical about primers but now I love them! It is very smooth when applying it to the skin, it soaks in well and blends out so nice.

If you want to hide pores this is perfect primer. I use it more on the center of my face and under my eyes and I really see it blur instantly! It’s a very nice consistency and feels super light but yet creamy on the skin. I love the way it feels.

I have used this with both matte and hydrating foundations and it gives a beautiful look with both.

I was nervous it would leave somewhat of a chalky feeling on the skin but it’s nothing like that at all. It reminds me of the dr Brandt’s pores no more primer .. it gives the same blurring effect and leaves your face looking pores free

A little goes a long way with this primer as well! I used a very little bit on each side of my face and it’s lasted me for a very long time, the container may look small but you don’t need a lot of product for it to do the job!

I would totally recommend this Product and I think it is well worth the money!
Alexandria W.
Ashland, OH
I LOVE THIS PRIMER. I bought this because Tati (glam life guru) uses it all the time on YouTube and claims it makes all foundations perform well, which I have difficulty with caking/movement of make up. This stuff is expensive, and doesnt come in a pump which sucks, but it smells amazing, has a unique and silky texture, and feels good once applied. It doesn’t make pores completely disappear, but it does make the foundation lay very nice. It’s not heavy on the skin and it doesn’t break me out. I will purchase again when I run out.
MaryJane V.
Hayward , CA
My favorite pore filling primer!!
I love the pore filling, blurring primers but I don’t like that silicone feeling. It makes my make up slide. And this one does not do that.
You need the smallest amount, press it into your pore areas and it leaves a matte smooth finish on the skin.
It comes in a pot which I don’t mind because I tend to squeeze out too much product out when using tube primers.
A little bit goes a long way so this pot will last you a really long time. Totally worth it if you wear make up all the time. I’ve tired the Benefit and smash box primers and don’t like them at all. This is my holy grail!!! Try it you won’t regret it.
kierra 🌙.
Muncie, IN
I am obsessed with this product. For an everyday look, I love this stuff because I can dab it on my pores in my t-zone area and get a matte finish before I put on my foundation. You also do not have to use much product at all, which is great because it lasts awhile. I am still on the same pot I bought months ago. This creates such a smooth look for the skin and pores. My current skin fav right now! Would definitely recommend.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
Oh my gosh this primer is so not worth the high price tag! This tiny little container is $39 and is not even full. When I received it, it looked shriveled and dried out. I contacted tarte customer service and they were quick to send out a replacement and lo and behold: same issue. I think that’s just the way it is! Props to tarte though for really trying to make it right I truly appreciated that. But as far as this product and how it performs, it is fine to use no big complaints but it’s not a holy grail life changing product either.
Kayla N.
When I first bought this I bought the limited edition mermaid packaging. That’s what sold me at first, that packaging! Then when I tried it I was surprised but how smooth it made my skin feel and look. Pores in my t-zone are the worst and this does the job when it comes to covering them up. Sure it’s a little pricey and you get a small amount BUT that small amount with last a long time because you don’t need much product when applying so go ahead and give this a try!
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
It really did smooth out my wrinkles a bit and hidr my pores. No breakouts or irritation. Goes on smooth. I have the small jar and will be buying the big one soon. Feels amazing on your skin. Better than a few others. I compare this to catrice brand in the same packaging. Both have worked well for me. Tarte has better quality ingredients. So if your looking for quality go for Tarte. If you can afdord it get catrice.
Ana F.
I recently bought this product due to the amazing reviews it had. It's amazing. It doesn't have a scent which is great! Also, its creamy and smooth. It applies easily. You don't have to use much of this for all over your face. With three small strips on your face, it's easily applied.
Raya L.
Charlotte, NC
I’m obsessed with this product! A little goes a long way and it really does blur pores. It also dries down matte on the skin locking down any product you put on top. I use this primarily on my t-zone, apples of my cheeks, and under eyes and it works great! My makeup has never stayed on longer, especially around my nose. Worth the price, highly recommend!
Tia C.
Blaine , KY
Who has large pores? I do!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ I recently discovered this miracle worker! Guys this instantly blurred and covered my pores as if they were gone! This is the clean slate tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer. You can wear this alone or under makeup. My foundation applies so beautifully when I use this primer! It costs around $39 but a little goes a long way! I have oily skin and this product does not increase oiliness or irritate my skin. I highly recommend this product for those who have issues with large pores, increase in wear time with foundation or just wants a blurred finish.
Miso J.
Meridian, ID
Is this good for dry skin?
Katelyn V.
Is there a drugstore dupe for this?
Hannah T.
Bristol, IN
I've been on the hunt for a good face primer forever it seems. Is this one good for combination skin? And how well does it help create a smooth, no flaky cakey finish?
abi D.
I have normal/combo oily skin will this make me more oily? I've wanted to try it out but I don't want to look like a grease-ball.
Arielle E.
how is this primer compared to benefit porefessional? does it do as good of a job or better? because thats covers my pores really well but I'm looking for another one to try