BY TARTE

Your Yin & Yang to facial harmony. Two vegan face masks in one jar to mix, match & treat skin concerns by tightening pores, polishing, hydrating & brightening with powerhouse Amazonian clay. #slaywithclay

Purple clay mask:

• Jojoba: natural soothing extract that leaves skin soft, supple & smooth
  • Sweet Almond Oil: gentle emollient naturally rich in antioxidant vitamin E to smooth, revive & protect
  • Avocado Oil: natural oil rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E & known for its skin-soothing properties

Gold gel mask:

• Glycerin: compound found naturally in the skin to help hydrate & restore your skin’s moisture balance
  • Hyaluronic acid: retains moisture for optimal hydration & a refreshed appearance
  • Chamomile extract: soothes & calms distressed skin
  • Amazonian clay: nature’s most&

Product performance: Delivers a custom at-home facial with two targeted formulas that work in total harmony to treat your skin’s specific troubles, zone-by-zone. A 2-in-1 #multimasking pro, both sides feature tarte’s iconic Amazonian clay to restore a gentle skin balance, while other guilt-free ingredients customize your glow 2 ways:

• Purple detoxifying & purifying exfoliating mask: Perfect for the oily T-zone, this shine control mask helps tighten pores & detox your skin from the day’s pollutants. Amazonian clay works as a natural purifier to treat blemishes & blackheads, as gentle micro-exfoliants polish away dead skin cells to treat flakes & uneven skin tone without over drying.
  • Gold hydrating & firming gel mask: Ideal for dry or delicate areas like the cheeks & undereyes, this hydrating & brightening treatment also helps calm redness & inflammation. Amazonian clay boosts clarity & circulation while hyaluronic&

Gel Mask Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, mica, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol, sodium hyaluronate, sodium PCA, butylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, xylitol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, silica, boerhavia diffusa root extract, sodium carbonate, tin oxide, (+/-):Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Clay Mask Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, kaolin, butylene glycol, magnesium aluminum silicate, microcrystalline cellulose, montmorillonite, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, xanthan gum, citric acid, ethylhexylglycerin, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, PPG-26-buteth-26, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, sodium citrate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, menthone glycerin acetal, (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without nbsp;sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

• How long does this last/ how many uses can u get?tarte Ti...2 Answers
  • From Ware can I Bay this prodakt 💗3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? What was your results?2 Answers
tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask
  • "I've tried this recently for the first time and upon first use I noticed a difference. The hydrating side makes your skin so soft and glowy, the pore tightening side works like magic. Wasn't harsh on my sensitive skin. Will definitely continue to use. " in 198 reviews
Priscii C.
Chicago Hts, IL
Review for: tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask more...
I LOVE Tarte, it's probably an unhealthy relationship that's how much I love it. But this is the first product of theirs I've ever used and not 100% loved.. ok so I'm so torn because the mask does EXACTLY what it says it will do, the purple side left my skin so clean and beautiful that I felt like I had new skin, and the gold side was so cooling and refreshing it was like a little spa in a jar! I have very acne prone skin and have just recently gotten it under control to the point where I barely broke out anymore,, I also have very combo skin.. oily t-zone and very surface dry as well.. I was using drunk elephant products religiously and they were working so well, and then I incorporated this mask into my routine and the first time I used it, I noticed the next day I had some new pimples that had formed, but I tried to tell myself it was because I had some dairy the day before and my skin didn't like it (dairy makes me break out too) Then I used it a second time a week later, same thing my skin looked beautiful right after I used it and I was sooo impressed, but the next day more pimples and they were in areas I don't usually get them (side of cheeks near my ears) so this time I was kind of questioning what I was using that my skin didn't like Then the third use, against beautifully clean skin right after used it
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
Review for: tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask more...
Where do I begin with this product? Whenever I buy a beauty product more than $20 I always do research on the reviews before purchasing it. The reviews for this particular tight & bright clay mask from Tarte didn't have the best reviews. A lot of people on Tarte's website were complaining about the size/amount of product you got for how much it was. A lot of reviews said it was also over priced. So I went against the reviews and went ahead and bought it. So here is my review. I have been using this mask for a few weeks now. I use it multiple times a wee. believe me when I say this, it's been a long time since I bought a beauty product that did EXACTLY what the packaging and description said it would. This mask is the best face mask I have ever tried. Also contrary to other reviews I think you get a good amount of product too for the price. In my option it's so worth it and I had a hard time picking the best product to review for this but then I thought about this mask and it was a no brainer. This mask makes my skin so soft. I have combination oily to dry skin and this does not irritate it at all. It is truly amazing if you have acne flare ups or bad breakouts slap some of this on your skin and the next morning you'll see a huge difference. It does exactly what it claims it should do. Which is impressive. Because some makeup products now a days don't live up to what they claim to do.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask more...
I received a one time use sample at Sephora and I was really curious to try this mask out. I applied clay side to my nose, forehead and chin and the other part of the mask to my cheeks. While the gold side dries down a bit, it was still soft and would transfer. The clay mask dried out so much that by the time i had to remove the mask, it felt like cement. I always use a damp cloth to remove my face masks, but that didn’t help with the clay side. I sprayed some toner on and I held hot damp towel over my face to soften up the mask. It helped a bit, but not completely. It took a lot of time and a lot of scrubbing to get it off my skin. My skin was left irritated and super red afterwards (looked as if I had a sunburn).

Overall the result was fine and my skin looked nice, but I would not purchase this mask. There are so many more mud/clay masks that are gentle on the skin
Aqsa G.
Skokie, IL
Review for: tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask more...
Then the third use, against beautifully clean skin right after used, but man oh man the third time my skin really did NOT like this mask, I've got all kinds of under the skin acne EVERYWHERE! Under and around my eyes, next to my nose, on my cheeks and jawline, my forehead just EVERYWHERE! Since I haven't incorporated anything else into my skin care in over a month and a half I'm thinking the tarte mask is the culprit unfortunately, :( I thought I had found an amazing dupe for a glamglow mask but sadly my skin just isn't happy with it
All around it's an amazing product, beautifully packaged, smells great and does what it says it will, but it just didn't work for me!
Review for: tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask more...
LOVE THIS 💛💜 First thing I loved about this product was the beautiful packaging !!! Side note : I’ve been heavy into crystals and gemstone study lately and I HAD to snap a shot on my Amethyst tray 😂 Secondly , I loved that they put both masks together !! Instead of having to purchase 2 different products , this gives you a 2 for 1 deal !! I’m a mommy of 3 so I’m all for the most bang for my buck !! You have 2 sides , a Clay Mask That helps purify , cleanse and unclog pores ; As well as a Gold Mask That hydrates and brightens skin ! I have naturally more oily skin so first I apply the Clay Mask to areas of my face that get the most oily (T Zone , Bridge , Nose & Chin). I Then apply the Gold Mask to my surrounding eye and cheek area. It immediately soothes and cools skin and gives a crisp refreshing feel ! Allow to sit for anywhere between 10-20 minutes . I personally leave it on longer in order to let the Mask really dive deep into my skin lol To remove I take a spft facial rag and hold it under warm water and begin rubbing in circular motions , be sure to rotate from the inside of your face , out ! Recommended use is 1-2 times a week 💛✨💜

#Tarte #TarteCosmetics #SweetTarte #TightNBright
Jennifer H.
bell gardens
Review for: tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask more...
So to start out with, I have recently been using all tarte products for my skin. I WAS using all glamglow. But I have really bad acne around my chin and on my forehead near the hairline. And it was just not going away. And I love glamglow products so much I didn’t want to stop using it. Then I got this mask along with the moisturizer, the under eye cream, and the spray. And I also got the gel cleanser, and the tarte exfoliator stick. I starting using the cleanser and the stick first and I immediately noticed that my acne was looking better! I was honestly so surprised because I really stuck to my glamglow and I was confident it would work eventually. But the tarte stuff worked over night! Where I have the acne on my skin, I also have really bad scars. Because I’m not always nice to my face and sometimes pick at my chin(terrible I know). I got the mask and I used it and the next day I noticed that my scars had definitely faded ! Now, I know the directions say to use them at the same time on different areas of the face but I use mine different. I put the clay mask on all over my face. I have really big pores even on my cheeks near my ear. I have huge pores on my forehead, between my eyebrows, on my nose..you get it.. everywhere. So that’s why I use the mask everywhere. The mask would be too drying if I used that alone. But after I wash off the clay mask I take the gel and I put that all over my face. I wanted the benefits of both masks on my whole face. Once I wash that one off my skin feels amazing ! It takes away any dryness the clay mask left. It might sound like a lot of work to some, but I like giving myself a mini facial at night! I have seen serious results from using the tarte line for my acne. A lot of there stuff doesn’t really mention acne, but it definitely helped mine a lot. I understand some people were upset with how much product are in the jar. If you think about glamglow, a higher end mask, they sell the same amount(25g) for $25-the mini size.
Ginger C.
Houston
Review for: tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask more...
Love this mask! I use this mask every chance I get, but for sure on “No Make Up” days because it immediately provides my complexion that natural looking glow. I wish they made just a container of the Gold Glow side of this mask, but the firming side is good as well. It definitely firms and tightens, no doubt about it! I like it when I can feel a mask working, even if it is slightly uncomfortable. These are usually the masks that give you the most significant results. And Tarte’s Tight & Bright does just that - I can feel it working all over my face, both the gold mask for the glow and the purple for the firming, I can feel them working on my skin and the results are immediate and amazing. Love it and will continue buying it - I just stocked up during their Black Friday 30% off sale!
•Thanisha V.
clemmons
I experienced a surprise with this mask. The gold mask was as shown, the purple was white with me. She cemented as betonit. I did not dare to put it on my forehead and only used it on my nose for pores. It works very well. First, it burns shortly and afterwards it gypsum cemented like plaster. The nose is later smooth and the pores seem to have disappeared, even if for 1-2 hours. The gold mask is for me ordinary moisture mask only in the color gold. Especially I have to notice the presentative outfit box of this double-mask: general design with double-division and Ametyst sticker on the lid I think looks pretty. I will keep using it for other masks, if it stays too little in original can, I will change it. The only not pleasant moment, that with 20ml each there are too few in it.
Ginny R.
Review for: tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask more...
I LOVE Tarte and I LOVE face masks. But I don't love this mask. It gets a generous 2 stars because I love the color gold, and a gold face mask is pretty cool. I didn't buy this, but I did get a couple of samples of it from Sephora, and I am so glad I got samples instead of purchasing.
First off, it smells. Bad. Its a weird plastic chemical smell that shouldn't come from Tarte products. That was enough to make me not purchase this.
Second, it didn't produce the results it should produce for $40. The purpley white part kinda reduced some of my pores, but the gold did not seem to brighten anything.
I have combo skin. Try it before you buy it.
Clarissa C.
indio
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask, Other more...
I jus love its packaging It’s so beautiful and luxurious. I’ve been displaying it in my beauty room ever since I purchased the mask. I also plan on repurposing the jar after I’m done with the mask as it’s so cute! mask has a typical clay mask texture with the only difference is that it has exfoliating beads in it. It features a fast-drying formula and it’s pleasant while applying and not tingling at all. The gold mask has thicker and more whipped consistency and is very pleasant too. I loved the fact that it featured golden pigment in it; in fact, I secretly call this mask a “liquid highlighter” -that’s how beautiful it looks and feels. It has amazing results. Clay mask mattified my T-zone while the gold mask made my skin more illuminated and fresh-looking. While I truly enjoyed the purple mask, the gold mask was such a bomb and I’m planning on using it before important events for added skin silkiness and luminosity.
Janet A.
Reseda, CA
Is it weird that i dont understand how to use this?
Nada A.
From Ware can I Bay this prodakt 💗
MK R.
1,461 reviews
Has anyone tried this? What was your results?
Christine B.
Manila
I also wanted to try this product is it good for acne prone skin?
Brianna M.
Liverpool , NY
Does this mask actually tighten pores?!