tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask
Your Yin & Yang to facial harmony. Two vegan face masks in one jar to mix, match & treat skin concerns by tightening pores, polishing, hydrating & brightening with powerhouse Amazonian clay. #slaywithclay
Purple clay mask:
- Amazonian clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
- Jojoba: natural soothing extract that leaves skin soft, supple & smooth
- Sweet Almond Oil: gentle emollient naturally rich in antioxidant vitamin E to smooth, revive & protect
- Avocado Oil: natural oil rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E & known for its skin-soothing properties
Gold gel mask:
- Glycerin: compound found naturally in the skin to help hydrate & restore your skin’s moisture balance
- Hyaluronic acid: retains moisture for optimal hydration & a refreshed appearance
- Chamomile extract: soothes & calms distressed skin
- Amazonian clay: nature’s most&
Product performance: Delivers a custom at-home facial with two targeted formulas that work in total harmony to treat your skin’s specific troubles, zone-by-zone. A 2-in-1 #multimasking pro, both sides feature tarte’s iconic Amazonian clay to restore a gentle skin balance, while other guilt-free ingredients customize your glow 2 ways:
- Purple detoxifying & purifying exfoliating mask: Perfect for the oily T-zone, this shine control mask helps tighten pores & detox your skin from the day’s pollutants. Amazonian clay works as a natural purifier to treat blemishes & blackheads, as gentle micro-exfoliants polish away dead skin cells to treat flakes & uneven skin tone without over drying.
- Gold hydrating & firming gel mask: Ideal for dry or delicate areas like the cheeks & undereyes, this hydrating & brightening treatment also helps calm redness & inflammation. Amazonian clay boosts clarity & circulation while hyaluronic&
Gel Mask Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, mica, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol, sodium hyaluronate, sodium PCA, butylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, xylitol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, silica, boerhavia diffusa root extract, sodium carbonate, tin oxide, (+/-):Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491), manganese violet (CI 77742).
Clay Mask Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, kaolin, butylene glycol, magnesium aluminum silicate, microcrystalline cellulose, montmorillonite, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, xanthan gum, citric acid, ethylhexylglycerin, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, PPG-26-buteth-26, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, sodium citrate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, menthone glycerin acetal, (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), manganese violet (CI 77742).
Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without nbsp;sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without glutensee more...
Top Questions See all 23 Q&A
Then apply the gold part onto your face. I'd definitely want my full face to get the benefits of hydration and firming so that's why I'd use them separately. Again, wash off the mask once it's dried and don't just wait 10-20 mins like the instruction said...you don't want it to dry out your skin. Rinse with warm water. On my first use I got clearer pores, smoother and firmer skin! Love it!
Overall the result was fine and my skin looked nice, but I would not purchase this mask. There are so many more mud/clay masks that are gentle on the skin
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos