tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask

Your Yin & Yang to facial harmony. Two vegan face masks in one jar to mix, match & treat skin concerns by tightening pores, polishing, hydrating & brightening with powerhouse Amazonian clay. #slaywithclay

Purple clay mask:

• Jojoba: natural soothing extract that leaves skin soft, supple & smooth
  • Sweet Almond Oil: gentle emollient naturally rich in antioxidant vitamin E to smooth, revive & protect
  • Avocado Oil: natural oil rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E & known for its skin-soothing properties

Gold gel mask:

• Glycerin: compound found naturally in the skin to help hydrate & restore your skin’s moisture balance
  • Hyaluronic acid: retains moisture for optimal hydration & a refreshed appearance
  • Chamomile extract: soothes & calms distressed skin
  • Amazonian clay: nature’s most&

Product performance: Delivers a custom at-home facial with two targeted formulas that work in total harmony to treat your skin’s specific troubles, zone-by-zone. A 2-in-1 #multimasking pro, both sides feature tarte’s iconic Amazonian clay to restore a gentle skin balance, while other guilt-free ingredients customize your glow 2 ways:

• Purple detoxifying & purifying exfoliating mask: Perfect for the oily T-zone, this shine control mask helps tighten pores & detox your skin from the day’s pollutants. Amazonian clay works as a natural purifier to treat blemishes & blackheads, as gentle micro-exfoliants polish away dead skin cells to treat flakes & uneven skin tone without over drying.
  • Gold hydrating & firming gel mask: Ideal for dry or delicate areas like the cheeks & undereyes, this hydrating & brightening treatment also helps calm redness & inflammation. Amazonian clay boosts clarity & circulation while hyaluronic&

Gel Mask Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, mica, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol, sodium hyaluronate, sodium PCA, butylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, xylitol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, silica, boerhavia diffusa root extract, sodium carbonate, tin oxide, (+/-):Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Clay Mask Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, kaolin, butylene glycol, magnesium aluminum silicate, microcrystalline cellulose, montmorillonite, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, xanthan gum, citric acid, ethylhexylglycerin, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, PPG-26-buteth-26, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, sodium citrate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, menthone glycerin acetal, (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without nbsp;sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Im looking for a moisturizing, tightening face mask, what would you recommend?
Is this better to use with your fingers or some type of facial brush?
WhhIch one do you apply first?
Start your review of tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...and glowy, the pore tightening side works like magic. Wasn't harsh on my sensitive skin. Will definitely continue to use. in reviews
Rupali A.
Bellerose, NY
tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask uploaded by Rupali A.
tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask uploaded by Rupali A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this mask duo. I got it in a set of minis and it is now a staple of my skincare rotation. They are so intense (in a good way)! The clay mask is so close to unscented, it’s awesome....but it’s meant to be used with so little product and I think that’s what’s most amazing...because themini will last me a good 3 months! Again, the clay one is a stronger mask meant to really draw out the ickies - only a small amount (two dabs on the fingers, add tiny amount of water to spread). I have dry skin that makes my skin really oily if that helps anyone...walking contradiction here. I digress. Followed with the tightening brightening mask for 10 minutes and my skin felt soooooo soft. [product:tarte-tight-&-bright-clay-multi-mask] Con: although I definitely felt tightening, I didn’t see the visible results...but I was well rested and hydrated when I did this mask, so I’m sure it’ll be really helpful on a puffy morning! I haven’t had one of those yet thankfully! [product:tarte-tight-&-bright-clay-multi-mask]
Nicole S.
Paterson, NJ
tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask uploaded by Nicole S.
This is a great product I’ve repurchased multiple times. It’s perfect for multi masking everyone needs this in their beauty ritual.
Natalie T.
Algonquin, IL
Loved this product!!! First time user, but big fan of the Tarte brand. My skin felt so nice after using it! Gentle on skin and you don’t need to use a lot to get good results. Definitely met my expectations, and exceeded them. I would definitely buy again.
Lidia C.
Fort Wayne
It really leaves my skin feeling fresh and renewed. The packaging is nice and feels luxurious. I really enjoy the smell and texture as well. It feels gentle on my skin. It really did meet my expectation. I feel it’s made quite nicely and don’t feel it needs to change.
Rita F.
Corbin, KY
I saw a huge difference in my pores after the first use. It was amazing! 10/10 it met every expectation i had! I bought this product from sephora.
MIA T.
I love the way This leaves my skin feeling! It feels clean and tingly and super smooth! I bought this at Ulta.
Dhwani D.
Sugar Land, TX
I had heard so many thing about this product from youtubers, bloggers, etc. Tarte was extremely innovative with this mask as they adapted to the idea of multimasking in this one product. The clay part of the mask makes my skin feel extremely clean and refreshed. And the gold portion does a great job of brightening and hydrating!
Dawn K.
tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask uploaded by Dawn K.
Purchased at: Sephora
My skin is so smooth and soft. I have used so many facial masks and facial scrubs over the years and was never fully satisfied. This product is really amazing.
Chaya K.
Stafford, TX
tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask uploaded by Chaya K.
Love love love this mask. Use the white mask (with exfoliator properties) on your t-zone for deep cleansing of your pores and tightening and use the gold mask on the rest of your face for brightening! Leave on for 15 to 20 min then rinse off with warm water. Use your favorite moisturizer after. My face feels revitalized and ready for makeup!
Eva
ByEva
love this product tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask it makes my skin very clear and it is just amazing i hope that i will go out to buy some more of it soon and i hope tarte can make more face masks in the future because i love them so much

187 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Komal R.
Toronto
il y a un an
Abby J. il y a 8 mois
This product does indeed leave your face hydrated and it also give your face a bright natural glow.