BY TARTE #13 in Face Masks

Your Yin & Yang to facial harmony. Two vegan face masks in one jar to mix, match & treat skin concerns by tightening pores, polishing, hydrating & brightening with powerhouse Amazonian clay. #slaywithclay

Purple clay mask:

• Jojoba: natural soothing extract that leaves skin soft, supple & smooth
  • Sweet Almond Oil: gentle emollient naturally rich in antioxidant vitamin E to smooth, revive & protect
  • Avocado Oil: natural oil rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E & known for its skin-soothing properties

Gold gel mask:

• Glycerin: compound found naturally in the skin to help hydrate & restore your skin’s moisture balance
  • Hyaluronic acid: retains moisture for optimal hydration & a refreshed appearance
  • Chamomile extract: soothes & calms distressed skin
  • Amazonian clay: nature’s most&

Product performance: Delivers a custom at-home facial with two targeted formulas that work in total harmony to treat your skin’s specific troubles, zone-by-zone. A 2-in-1 #multimasking pro, both sides feature tarte’s iconic Amazonian clay to restore a gentle skin balance, while other guilt-free ingredients customize your glow 2 ways:

• Purple detoxifying & purifying exfoliating mask: Perfect for the oily T-zone, this shine control mask helps tighten pores & detox your skin from the day’s pollutants. Amazonian clay works as a natural purifier to treat blemishes & blackheads, as gentle micro-exfoliants polish away dead skin cells to treat flakes & uneven skin tone without over drying.
  • Gold hydrating & firming gel mask: Ideal for dry or delicate areas like the cheeks & undereyes, this hydrating & brightening treatment also helps calm redness & inflammation. Amazonian clay boosts clarity & circulation while hyaluronic&

Gel Mask Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, glycerin, mica, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol, sodium hyaluronate, sodium PCA, butylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, xylitol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, ethylhexylglycerin, kaolin, silica, boerhavia diffusa root extract, sodium carbonate, tin oxide, (+/-):Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Clay Mask Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, kaolin, butylene glycol, magnesium aluminum silicate, microcrystalline cellulose, montmorillonite, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, xanthan gum, citric acid, ethylhexylglycerin, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, PPG-26-buteth-26, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, sodium citrate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, menthone glycerin acetal, (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without nbsp;sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

Buy on Sephora
Rachel R.
orange park
HOLY GRAIL MASK
This mask duo is perfect for all skin types, even sensitive and dry! I am currently on Accutane and so my skin is SUPER sensitive and dry. I put the purple mask in my t-zone and the gold mask on my cheeks, but you can also put them all over your face. In my opinion, this idea is PURE GENIUS! Even before being put on Accutane, I would have to use a hydrating mask after mud masks because my skin would feel too dry. This solves that issue because now I don't have to purchase 2 separate masks and instead I just have to get this mask duo which retails for less than what buying two masks of about the same size would be. This is such a great idea and I love tarte for coming up with it! Also, the ingredients in the mask are AMAZING for all skin types. They help to balance the skin and make it look even better! Love love love this product! My new holy grail mask!
Arianna P.
This product is fantastic and works well with my combination dry skin. The gel works well around the outer parts of my face which are much dryer and the clay mask does a really great job of cleaning pores and just an overall fresh look and feel to my face. What I like most is the fact that you can use however you need it. Like everyone can use it and cater to their specific needs. If you have a dryer nose area you can use the gel and to clean pores on chin you would use the clay. It's just an overall good product #giftcrush
Marina C.
Gilbert
This dual face mask is amazing!! One part is for the dry and red areas on your face, and the other is for oily areas so helps to minimize pores. As soon as I washed the mask off, I could tell that my face was moisturized, brightened, and the oily areas felt tighter and with less visible pores. This is perfect for combination skin, I can’t get enough of it!
Malisa D.
Philadelphia,PA

This product is pretty good. I like having it on my face. I leave it on for about 35-45 minutes then rinse off with warm water. Using my ring fingers i gently massage the mask product onto my face. Don't use your index fingers as they are much stronger. you will never pay for a facial again. This is definitely worth the investment. An all-natural skin clarifier and acne zapper- what can be better? The thing is- you have to keep with it, doesn't work with one or two uses. Be patient and drink lots of water as well. It doesn't feel weird when u leave on your face just like the other face mask that i've tried. It leaves your face so smooth and radiant even just for the first use. It is amazing though and my face does to glow a bit when I use it.
After a time period by using it, my skin feel so smooth!!! I love this mask. Definitely making it into my weekly skin care ritual. My skin felt super moisturized and it left a dewy, clean feel with it. I do like this product though and it does make my face feel nice. I would recommend it!
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is AMAZING. I never used any of Tarte’s skin care before this and was a little uncertain since they have always been primarily a makeup brand. I discovered that the purple mask is the same as the Amazonian Clay Mask they used to sell and give free samples of which I loved and was so sad that they discontinued it. The purple mask really does help to clear the skin, tighten, and reduce pores. Such a great detox mask. The gold mask leaves my skin so hydrated and feeling smooth. I noticed such a huge different after two uses (I use it three times a week). I tried another mask in between and it didn’t even compare to this one and it actually irritated my skin so I will be switching back to and continuing this one.
Alice M.
Prt Washingtn, NY
                                                                                               I don't like it. I didn't saw results and it gets me really disappointed cause I usually love most of the Tarte's products.
Amata F.
McChord AFB, WA
I love it, Read a lot of great reviews of this product and I ended up buying it and yes, it’s an amazing mask for dry skin like mine. Very hydrating and left my face feeling fresh and so smooth. I would recommend this to anyone. I love love love Tarte Products especially their skincare products 😍
Hannah J.
Worked great on my acne prone skin! I was surprised at how smooth and clean my skin felt afterwards! I have to be careful with what beauty products I use because of acne but this seemed to help and I’m glad that I got it! It has worked great and I would definitely recommend it!
Brittany P.
Bronx, NY
Saw this on a Facebook ad and had to try it out. First time using it and I must say that it met the expectations I had for it. Not crazy pricey but well enough for tarte branded product! Did the job as listed, would buy again if they ever have it in stock at my local ulta !
Sarita B.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is so pretty and i love that tarte is vegan and cruelty free! You rarely find cosmetic brands that are both. It’s pretty pricey if you ask me but i loves my results. A little goes a long way and i love that you have two different masks that target different issues!
Brittany S.
I did not know Tarte has a facial mask, must be a new product! Is it any good?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is $40 a good price for this mask?
Laura G.
Greenfield, CA
I would love to try this but not sure if it worth the price it has can anyone help do you like or not?
Emily M.
Halifax, NS
For those who have tried this, do you find that one mask worked better than the other?
klaudia d.
How often should you use this product ?