BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic Setstarte
Thoughtful Treasures Deluxe Best-Sellers Set

tarte Thoughtful Treasures Deluxe Best-Sellers Set

A limited-edition collection of Tarte's bestselling favorites. We've taken the guesswork out of giving with a handpicked collection of Tarte favorites that's simply the best. These charming deluxe sizes of bestselling pure maracuja oil, Amazonian clay 12-hour blush, and LipSurgence™ Skintuitive lip tint deliver a radiant and rested appearance, even on the fly. This set contains: - 0.053 oz Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in limited edition Thankful (golden pink) - 0.24 oz Pure Maracuja Oil - 0.06 oz LipSurgence™ Skintuitive Lip Tint in Energy (etherial pink) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Maracuja Oil provides essential fatty acids and vitamin C for the appearance of firmer, brighter, smoother skin. Amazonian clay acts as mature's most perfect ingredient and facilitates better, longer, truer wear. Vitamin E works like a natural preservative, emollient, and antioxidant for the appearance of smoother skin. Mineral pigments are known to soothe and soften skin. Research results: In a 6 week consumer use study of women using pure maracuja oil: - 96% saw an overall visible improvement in skin - 91% saw a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles - 94% saw a visible improvement in skin texture - 94% thought skin appeared renewed and rejuvenated

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of tarte Thoughtful Treasures Deluxe Best-Sellers Set!
Valerie F.
Rio Rancho, NM
My favorite is the face oil, I use it at night to moisturize my face so when I wake up in the morning my face is either makeup ready or looking refreshed if I choose to go natural.
Elizabeth A.
El Paso, TX
The blush in this set is a great everyday blush. Its rosy and matte and great to have in your purse for touch ups. I like the oil also, its very versatile and I use it for various things which is what i love. The lip product I did not like, I found it to be a bit dull and messy.
Antonella  L.
Webster, MA
This is amazing. I love every product on this. I am in love with oil and y try to use it every day. I really recommend it
Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
The only thing I've used in this is the Marcuja oil which I am in love with. Easy to apply and I use it mainly under my eyes before foundation and concealer to give a little moisture. I would highly recommend
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Really like how this makes ur face feel not so fond of the smell but beside that it's really nice
Keiry L.
Perth Amboy, NJ
tarte Thoughtful Treasures Deluxe Best-Sellers Set uploaded by Keiry L.
Amo todas las cosa de esta marca tengo muchas variedad y me encanta por que todos su productos son fantastico
ryan R.
Painesville, OH
I love the gifts that because it consist of three things for a good price I really like the oil and the blush and it is easy to apply I bought this at my local Sephora I would definitely recommend this to others
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Great set of some of Tarte's best selling products. Although the products are not full size, you get a lot of value for you money. Tarte has some of my favorite blushes and I just love to use that oil in my skin and on my hair. Its a good inexpensive gift for a makeup enthusiast!
RosemaryLove L.
Bradenton, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
fancy nancy hahahahahahaha wanna be fancy with cute lil thing? get this travel sizes ittems & u will love them
Lauren C.
I bought this set a few years ago, and I still love the products from it. The blush has a very good formula, and it has great pigment and blends on the skin nicely. I love the lipsurgence as well because it gives a pretty tint to the lips without having to apply a thick lip product. This also as a minty smell, which I love. The maracuja oil is nice too. I use it as a face prep before applying foundation, and I mix it in with my cream products to help them blend better. It doesn't seem to make my face products break up in any way. I would purchase full sizes of these products. Tarte is a great brand.

Looking for your answer?