BY TARTE #91 in Makeup Sets

Fulfill your beauty resolutions with this 4-piece kit featuring a limited-edition collection of tarte's best-selling eye essentials including a shadow quad, Amazonian clay liner, and deluxe versions of tarte's favorite eyelash primer and mascara.

Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is an excellent brand, it has quality products, its mascara is very good. I love set with travel size because it gives me the opportunity to try other products and not marry one, they are also practical to carry in your bag or travel; and they are perfect for gifts in cases of emergency.
Esmeralda C.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the wide range of products in this tarte kit!! You can always count on tarte to get it right from eye shadow to mascara!!!!!! They got the formulas right on this kit!!! In love with the fun packaging!! Tarte never fails to make interesting and unique packaging!!
Georgia S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this to try out a new eye look. It was a great price at Sephora for the products. I love these kits so that I am able to explore new products. Their lights camera lashes mascara is my favorite
Rebecca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cute little set! It comes with a mascara, an eyelash primer a small palette and an eye liner. It's a good travel size set. However, the small mascaras do dry out rather quickly.  This isn't a tarte issue though, all the mini mascaras i've used have had this problem.
Jenna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved these products!! The quality was great, as per usual from Tarte, I use these products about once a week: they are very easy to use and apply.  They are very long-lasting. Yes I love these products with all my heart.  I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Allie S.
Grapevine,tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love you and I said oh they're so pigmented and cream the only consolation is that they do have some follow up but I would still definitely recommend these I got these at Sephora and I love the quality the only thing that I said is a con is the fall out but if you're OK with a little bit to fall out
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors and everything about this kit. Good travel size and easy to have wherever. Eye shadow colors are amazinggggg. I used so them so many times for making different looks. Love all the other products but the shadow colors were my fav!
Miranda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this tarte eye kit. Comes with eyeliner,eyeshadow and mascara the eyeshadow is highly pigmented and goes on so smooth and the mascara makes my eyelashes so so soooooo long! Highly recommend. Good price great quality
Isabella N.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a cute and cool itens. Perfect to buy for a gift and also to use for trips. The size is perfect to keep in your purse and have it with you in an emergency. I definitely recommend it! It's easy to find and it's worth it.
Casey N.
Love this kit, tarte is such an amzaing brand. I'm always ashtonished by their products. There are no cons to this kit, it's all very true to color, very pigmented! Would definelty purchase again sometime in the future.