BY TARTE

An exclusive tarte collector's set and travel bag. Make your own holiday memories with this chic travel bag overflowing with all your must-have beauty essentials. Inspired by the tarte family and their favorite gifts over the years, this exclusive, rich collection features a host of limited-edition shades that are reminiscent of holidays past, as well as some of the bestselling and most iconic tarte products. The set includes everything needed to create endless looks and timeless memories. This set contains: - 20 x .07 oz Limited-Edition Amazonian Clay Eye Shadows - 8 x .059 oz Deluxe Maracuja Lipglosses - 0.23 oz Deluxe Pure Maracuja Oil - 0.08 oz Deluxe Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment - 0.05 oz Deluxe Limited-Edition Amazonian 12-Hour Clay Blush in Memorable - 0.17 oz Deluxe Cheek Stain in Flush - 0.16 oz Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes(TM) 4-In-1 Mascara - Travel Makeup Bag It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates Amazonian clay facilitates better, longer, truer wear. Maracuja oil is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin C to support firmer, brighter, smoother skin. Vitamin E acts as a natural preservative, an anti-inflammatory emollient, and an antioxidant. Mineral pigments are known to soothe and soften skin. Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-In-1 Mascara increases lash volume by up to 330 percent. Research results: In a 6-week consumer panel study of women using Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment: - 91% felt smoother, more hydrated skin around the eyes after 2 weeks - 97% noticed visible improvement in the appearance of skin around the eyes after 4 weeks - 94% said the skin around their eyes appeared more radiant after 6 weeks - 91% said the skin under their eyes appeared less puffy after 6 weeks In a 6-week consumer use study of women using pure Maracuja Oil: - 96% saw an overall visible improvement in skin - 91% saw a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles - 94% saw a visible improvement in skin texture - 94% thought skin appeared renewed and rejuv

• I want to try their product but I find it too expensive w...2 Answers
  • How much is this? 💵💰 and are the products full size?2 Answers
  • I would love to try a sample of these before spending my ...1 Answers
tarte The Tarte of Giving Collector's Set & Travel Bag

Start your review of tarte The Tarte of Giving Collector's Set & Travel Bag!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Aidan D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m in love with this😍 it looks so cute on display and the bag is so good for traveling. The product that come in here are so good and they pay on the skin beautifully. The lip sticks and eyeshadows last so good and I would definitely recommend to others!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
I gave this kit to the first bride I ever did hair and makeup for and she tipped me $300

Which is much more than the kit, but that just goes to show you how much value is seen in one set and how many different looks you can create by only purchasing one thing

I love tarte for their products and their effective packaging
I am very grateful for their fair pricing and Long wearing cosmetics and fast acting skincare
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
This is a product i would love for myself. I have gifted this for a couple of friends and they love it. Super easy to use and definitely worth it. I love how rhis is a travel set and definitely does well when going out or something. I love how this comes with so much for such a great price. this is a definite for an amazing gift. I love tarte cosmetics because It always works great on my skin type. definitely worth it.
glam_is_beauty _.
Detroit, MI
 this product it was extremely affordable and was great quality for the price was very effective and I honestly had no disappointments in the product I would definitely recommend this to a friend family even on instagram.
Summer J.
Saint Bernard, LA
Super cute gift. Color combo is just perfect for day to night ware. This affordable very beautiful palette is easy to create beautiful makeup looks that transform the whole outfit. I 100% recommend this product.
Jackie M.
I received this set for christmas and I LOVE it. It has everything you need to get an easy everyday look PLUS a cute makeup bag. Everything easily applied and turned out even better than I expected. I would definitely buy again!!!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
1,025 reviews
This set is so worth the money. You get so much stuff and can create many different looks from all the variety that this set has. All the products are great. I highly recommend this product.
~Samantha C.
Montebello, CA
Amelia S.
Northville, MI
I love all the products in this. Tarte shadows are the best ever! They blend so easily and are so pigmented. Also I love tarte lipsticks! So hydrating while still so much color. I love this set. It’s definitely a good deal.
Krystal A.
Fresno , CA
I want this so bad! Such great products that I’ve individually had before! It’s a cute idea and the products are easy to use and I don’t see room for improvement and I’d recommend this to others for sure! I love it 😍
Angela G.
Babson Park Florida
This set looks phenomenal. Is it worth the money?
Sidney l.
Lawrence , MA
Is it worth the money
emme m.
Yamilka O.
Where can I get that beauty pallets?
Tonessa M.
How much does this set cost?