BY BRONZER

A universal, two-in-one contouring and highlighting stick for an expertly-sculpted, slimmer appearance. Create a slimmer face: sculpt, chisel, and highlight your best features with tarte's twist-up The Sculptor Double-Ended Contour & Highlighter, featuring two creamy, blendable formulas in one unique tool. This portable tool is infused with Amazonian clay to balance, nourish, and replenish the skin while it illuminates the contours of the face. Use it with the slenderizer double-ended bamboo contouring brush to effortlessly mimic how light naturally hits the contours of the face for a high-definition, slimming effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist-tested. see more...

• How natural does this look? Is it goofproof or will I loo...1 Answers
  • Would this work for a medium skin tone that is a little d...2 Answers
  • I cant find this at sephora anymore. They only have the o...1 Answers
Alina R.
Andover, MN
This is the perfect product if you don't like to take up so much space. A 2 in 1 that's amazing! It lasts all day and the highlighter is very shimmery. I would definitely recommend this awesome product.
Emily G.
Alpena, MI
Eh I'm kind of conflicted on this one. I feel like maybe I need a different brush to blend it, so maybe I shouldn't judge it before I have the right tools. It was very easy to apply and blend, but kind of faded into my skin too much. I liked the color when I applied it, but it seemed to oxidize and turned slightly orange on my face. I love tarte's powder bronzer in the same shade, park avenue princess, but this seemed too red.
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
This was a tough call. I received this in a tarte sampler package and I was a bit disappointed. All the reviews on ulta are bashing it so I figured they were just trying to get rid of the product. I hate the bronzer side. It doesn't blend well which can be said about the highlight side as well. The highlight color is very beautiful but not the color I would expect from a powder highlight. Overall I'll keep it around I just don't find myself reaching for it as often.
Kristin D.
Yorktown , VA
I love this product. It is so easy to highlight and contour with and the shades are perfect for me (fair skin) I wish they had more colors because I can not use this on medium to deep complexions and I wish I could.
kk t.
GREAT PRODUCT!! easy to apply and blend when in a rush or just save some time. I love the colors and is very well pigmented. I have a lighter skin tone but I wouldn't recommend to darker skins. easy to slip into my purse for on the go but runs out too quick. Would buy again!!!
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
This was exactly what I was looking for. a nice simple contour duo stick. Perfect for on the go and it works great. easy to apply, very creamy and smooth, and pretty blendable.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvvvve thissssss productttt ,,,,,,, I use allll theeeee tiiime and it'ssss Realllyyyy goood. You can buy it from everywhere.
Kayla V.
San marcos, TX
This is great for when you're in a rush, you just swipe it on your face really quick and it's easy to blend so it takes no time
Skylar G.
South Roxana , IL
Love love love this product! Works so good and I definitely recommend it if your looking for a good cream highlight & contour!
Ashley F.
Bradenton, FL
This has been my go-to for a contoured look! Easy to use and blend, and it leaves just a tiny hint of shimmer which I love!
Apryl C.
Does this look really orange on fair skin?
Ellie F.
How pigmented is this product? Also is it easy to blend?
Ana H.
Would this work for a medium skin tone that is a little darker than light-medium? (aka asian skin tones)
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA
I cant find this at sephora anymore. They only have the one ended there. Where can i find this? Has it been discontinued?
Catherine K.
How natural does this look? Is it goofproof or will I look like a clown?