BY BRONZER

A universal, two-in-one contouring and highlighting stick for an expertly-sculpted, slimmer appearance. Create a slimmer face: sculpt, chisel, and highlight your best features with tarte's twist-up The Sculptor Double-Ended Contour & Highlighter, featuring two creamy, blendable formulas in one unique tool. This portable tool is infused with Amazonian clay to balance, nourish, and replenish the skin while it illuminates the contours of the face. Use it with the slenderizer double-ended bamboo contouring brush to effortlessly mimic how light naturally hits the contours of the face for a high-definition, slimming effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist-tested. see more...

• How natural does this look? Is it goofproof or will I look like a c...1 Answers
  • Would this work for a medium skin tone that is a little darker than...2 Answers
  • I cant find this at sephora anymore. They only have the one ended t...1 Answers
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: tarte the sculptor double-ended contour & highlighter - limited edition
Overall, this is a nice product. The texture is just right- its soft and creamy enough to blend easily without smudging all over my face, and both sides are nicely pigmented. The highlight is very beautiful under the browbone and on the tear duct of the eye. I also like it on my Cupid's bow. I had to knock off a star because it is marketed as a contouring product, and the "contour" shade is pretty warm, at least on my skin. It's a beautiful color for bronzing, and I can contour with it if I'm very careful, or if I go over it with a cool-toned contouring powder, but if I'm gonna do that I usually use my Anastasia cream kit, or just skip the cream contour all together.
Overall though, its a beautiful product, and it definitely IS nice, as long as you know what it's best used for.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Mingo Jct, OH
I absolutely love the formulation and pigmentation of the countour and highlighted on this product! The highlight is nice for everyday and the contour blends so easily. The reason I only give this 3 stars is because of the packaging, it looks nice but the highlighter side of mine broke after the second use which is a lot of product to lose since there is so much sticking out and is not packaged in a sturdy enough way. You have to press down on the highlight to get it to show up and any amount of pressure is going to snap it right off. Very disappointing since I did love the formula.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
This was a tough call. I received this in a tarte sampler package and I was a bit disappointed. All the reviews on ulta are bashing it so I figured they were just trying to get rid of the product. I hate the bronzer side. It doesn't blend well which can be said about the highlight side as well. The highlight color is very beautiful but not the color I would expect from a powder highlight. Overall I'll keep it around I just don't find myself reaching for it as often.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Youngtown, AZ
Huge let down! I'm very disappointed, I LOVE Tarte and this is the only product I've ever bought from them that I have not liked. The contour side is so hard to blend, I feel like when I try to blend it, the contour just disappears and my skin color looks the same. The highlight side is also a let down, it is not well pigmented, very hard to get it to be noticeable. I can barely afford high end products, so I'm sad that this didn't work out.
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
So far my favorite contouring tool! This is the perfect highlight for almost all skin tones and so easy that even a beginner can use it. Great tones and super bendable. I have fairly sensitive skin and have had no issues with breakouts or irritation. If you want to start contouring or are already a pro at it this is the best. I got mine on sale at Sephora for under $20 ... sorry I cannot remember exact price, but it was quite a value.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Alpena, MI
Eh I'm kind of conflicted on this one. I feel like maybe I need a different brush to blend it, so maybe I shouldn't judge it before I have the right tools. It was very easy to apply and blend, but kind of faded into my skin too much. I liked the color when I applied it, but it seemed to oxidize and turned slightly orange on my face. I love tarte's powder bronzer in the same shade, park avenue princess, but this seemed too red.
danielle l.
danielle l.
Austell, GA
I have a love hate relationship with this product ! The contour shade is creamy , pigmented , blend able and sits on the skin so beautifully !! But the highlight shade is horrible ! It isn't pigmented it AT ALL !! Then when I try to press hard or rub harder with the stick or my finger it pulls / moves my foundation around !! It just isn't creamy at all ! The highlight is horrible but the contour is amazing !'
kk t.
kk t.
GREAT PRODUCT!! easy to apply and blend when in a rush or just save some time. I love the colors and is very well pigmented. I have a lighter skin tone but I wouldn't recommend to darker skins. easy to slip into my purse for on the go but runs out too quick. Would buy again!!!
Blair D.
Blair D.
Kilmarnock , VA
I love this product. It is so easy to highlight and contour with and the shades are perfect for me (fair skin) I wish they had more colors because I can not use this on medium to deep complexions and I wish I could.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
This was exactly what I was looking for. a nice simple contour duo stick. Perfect for on the go and it works great. easy to apply, very creamy and smooth, and pretty blendable.
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
Does this look really orange on fair skin?
Ana H.
Ana H.
Would this work for a medium skin tone that is a little darker than light-medium? (aka asian skin tones)
Ellie F.
Ellie F.
How pigmented is this product? Also is it easy to blend?
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
How natural does this look? Is it goofproof or will I look like a clown?
Farheen S.
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
I cant find this at sephora anymore. They only have the one ended there. Where can i find this? Has it been discontinued?