BY BRONZER

A universal, two-in-one contouring and highlighting stick for an expertly-sculpted, slimmer appearance. Create a slimmer face: sculpt, chisel, and highlight your best features with tarte's twist-up The Sculptor Double-Ended Contour & Highlighter, featuring two creamy, blendable formulas in one unique tool. This portable tool is infused with Amazonian clay to balance, nourish, and replenish the skin while it illuminates the contours of the face. Use it with the slenderizer double-ended bamboo contouring brush to effortlessly mimic how light naturally hits the contours of the face for a high-definition, slimming effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist-tested. see more...

• How natural does this look? Is it goofproof or will I loo...1 Answers
  • Would this work for a medium skin tone that is a little d...2 Answers
  • I cant find this at sephora anymore. They only have the o...1 Answers
Sylvia V.
Ridgefield, NJ
I think this is a great stick to use if your on the go and need a quick highlight or bronzer. However, its not the best product out there and you need to be quick about using this product. Because this is a cream like consistency, I find it hard to blend the product. Sometimes, I'm left with a dark contour line if I am not careful.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Usually not a big fan of cream items because I feel like they cause me to break out easily and rubs off easier than other products. I like using this cause it's easy to carry around. The highlight is terrific! Gives you that popppppin and glowy highlight! The bronzer comes out a little dark but a lot of blending will definitely help!
Mileena N.
Redding, CA
I love all Tarte products, but I was skeptical when I ordered the Sculptor. I have never used cream contour or highlight til now and it is amazing! The contour is a little dark but just has to be blended out which it does splendidly. The highlight is poppin!
Victoria W.
Hopkins, MN
So i really enjoyed the contouring side of the stick a lot. Unfortunately, the highlighter was a bit chunky and hard to blend. It wasn't very luminescent at all, and don't expect to be using any powders underneath this stuff; your makeup will be ruined! Would not purchase again.
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
I love this double ended contour highlight stick. The contour stick works well on my skin and leaves a nice natural color to the skin. The highlight is great for under the brow area. Not for the cheek bone
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
Overall, this is a nice product. The texture is just right- its soft and creamy enough to blend easily without smudging all over my face, and both sides are nicely pigmented. The highlight is very beautiful under the browbone and on the tear duct of the eye. I also like it on my Cupid's bow. I had to knock off a star because it is marketed as a contouring product, and the "contour" shade is pretty warm, at least on my skin. It's a beautiful color for bronzing, and I can contour with it if I'm very careful, or if I go over it with a cool-toned contouring powder, but if I'm gonna do that I usually use my Anastasia cream kit, or just skip the cream contour all together.
Overall though, its a beautiful product, and it definitely IS nice, as long as you know what it's best used for.
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
So far my favorite contouring tool! This is the perfect highlight for almost all skin tones and so easy that even a beginner can use it. Great tones and super bendable. I have fairly sensitive skin and have had no issues with breakouts or irritation. If you want to start contouring or are already a pro at it this is the best. I got mine on sale at Sephora for under $20 ... sorry I cannot remember exact price, but it was quite a value.
danielle l.
Austell, GA
I have a love hate relationship with this product ! The contour shade is creamy , pigmented , blend able and sits on the skin so beautifully !! But the highlight shade is horrible ! It isn't pigmented it AT ALL !! Then when I try to press hard or rub harder with the stick or my finger it pulls / moves my foundation around !! It just isn't creamy at all ! The highlight is horrible but the contour is amazing !'
Cassandra R.
Mingo Jct, OH
I absolutely love the formulation and pigmentation of the countour and highlighted on this product! The highlight is nice for everyday and the contour blends so easily. The reason I only give this 3 stars is because of the packaging, it looks nice but the highlighter side of mine broke after the second use which is a lot of product to lose since there is so much sticking out and is not packaged in a sturdy enough way. You have to press down on the highlight to get it to show up and any amount of pressure is going to snap it right off. Very disappointing since I did love the formula.
Megan L.
Youngtown, AZ
Huge let down! I'm very disappointed, I LOVE Tarte and this is the only product I've ever bought from them that I have not liked. The contour side is so hard to blend, I feel like when I try to blend it, the contour just disappears and my skin color looks the same. The highlight side is also a let down, it is not well pigmented, very hard to get it to be noticeable. I can barely afford high end products, so I'm sad that this didn't work out.
Apryl C.
Does this look really orange on fair skin?
Ellie F.
How pigmented is this product? Also is it easy to blend?
Ana H.
Would this work for a medium skin tone that is a little darker than light-medium? (aka asian skin tones)
Farheen S.
Norcross, GA
I cant find this at sephora anymore. They only have the one ended there. Where can i find this? Has it been discontinued?
Catherine K.
How natural does this look? Is it goofproof or will I look like a clown?