BY TARTE

A slimming face slenderizer in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade making it easier than ever to contour like a pro.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

• Amazonian Clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent signs of premature aging, while brightening the skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Chisel your cheekbones in seconds with the sculptor contouring face slenderizer, an innovative contouring tool which helps create the illusion of a slimmer, more defined face. The stick applicator comes in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade designed to complement all skin tones. Create instant definition and the look of high cheekbones with this easy-to-use tool, while creating a naturally slimmer appearance on the neck, jawline and nose. For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

Park Ave Princess Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Park Ave Princess 2, Park Ave Princess 3 Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, octyldodecanol, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), red 27 lake (CI 45410), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have this product featured on a few different social si...1 Answers
  • Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?2 Answers
  • It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was e...2 Answers
tarte The Sculptor Amazonian Clay Contouring Face Slenderizer
  • "i recently purchased this just to try as i am on the hunt for the perfect contour for me. so far i really like this. i have very fair skin so i got the lightest shade. it works great for nose and cheeks. it's very creamy and easy to blend. if too much is added it doesn't leave an orange tint. but i've been playing with it and found my perfect amount. :)" in 26 reviews
  • "i bought this during a sale and was super excited to have it in my possession! overall , it works pretty well. easy to blend, and a matte finish so it's not overwhelming or crazy. sadly, i used this once and pressed very lightly and it broke. :( i was pretty upset about that, but i am going to try and continue to use it!! i love it, i'd just recommend being very gentle so yours doesn't break!" in 7 reviews
Lusi J.
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I really like this product and it is super pigmented when you first apply it, but once you rub it in, it disappears mostly, so you have to build to get your desired look, but I suppose it stops you from overdoing it. There is no scent to this product and it has a nice cream texture. I'll add photos of swatches and what it looks like once blended.
Faithe B.
Brisbane
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
Loooooove this product! First got this in the mini size and completely ran out of it! Great for nose contour! Completely changed the game! I use this after I've applied my foundation, on mainly just the nose but on days I'm feeling more extra ill apply this on my forehead, cheekbones and jaw line! The picture is of a client I used it on #2017fav
Stacy C.
Smooth and creamy formula, but not for novices when it comes to blending. Definitely use a firm contour brush , this will not blend as beautifully with fingers. This shade is best for medium and olive skin tones. If you can get beyond the blending issues this ends up looking very natural and is pretty weightless on the skin.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I received this product in a past Sephora Superstars box, and I was excited to try it since I've been getting more into the contouring game. However, I just couldn't seem to get it to look natural. It's a creamy stick applicator, and it's hard to blend. The shade I received, Park Ave Princess, is just far too orange for my pale complexion and just makes my face look almost dirty after I apply. It also came a little dried out, so maybe that's what caused it to not be very blendable. Nonetheless, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this anytime soon.
Scarlet R.
Inglewood , CA
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I have a very fair complexion so I was really scared to try this. When I applied it, it was smooth like butter and blending it was so easy. I love contouring with this and putting Benefits Hoola bronzer on top of this. It gives me a nice shape.
Samantha R.
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I got a sample of this product. First time I used it I was a bit scared cause I didn't know if the color was going to fit me, I was so wrong it is such a smooth and creamy product to blend out and the color is so great. I will definitely purchase the full size when this little mini me runs out.
Cherise J.
Dauphin
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I like this product for It's color. It's easy to go on. But the product dries fast. So you have to work fast or do in sections. Also the product is very fragile. So be gentle.
Tori B.
Review for: Park Ave Princess 2 more...
I love this little contouring pencil! I am new to contouring and only have experience with a few powders, but the pencil glides on and makes blending a literal dream. It has a nice pigment to it, but not too much. It is easily buildable and blends into my skin without looking like it is sitting on top of my foundation. I would definitely recommend this product to keep around for a quick application!
Kristen S.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
This is my first contour cream and I have to say that I am not entirely sold on how this is better than powder? I am not oily so powder is no issue for me. This product was easy to blend, but almost seemed like it completely blended out all the way? Hardly any trace on the cream was left where I put it and I didn't blend it very much. I got the lightest shade because I am a light skinned person, but I might recommend moving one shade up.
Anna K.
Review for: Park Ave Princess 2 more...
I do not like this contour stick. It sucks and it breaks super easily. The color is way too orange for anyone. I did like how it blended out easily and it was easy to work with. I got this for sale $10. I would never ever buy this again. It freaking sucks.
Jessica R.
PLANT CITY, FL
For this type of sculpting stick what type of brush, sponge or blender should I use to blend. For me some blending mediums work better with certain products.
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
What does this cost? Is it easy to blend?
jessica p.
dover
It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to blend
Angela j.
Where can this product be purchased and how well does it blend in.
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?