BY TARTE

A slimming face slenderizer in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade making it easier than ever to contour like a pro.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

• Amazonian Clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent signs of premature aging, while brightening the skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Chisel your cheekbones in seconds with the sculptor contouring face slenderizer, an innovative contouring tool which helps create the illusion of a slimmer, more defined face. The stick applicator comes in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade designed to complement all skin tones. Create instant definition and the look of high cheekbones with this easy-to-use tool, while creating a naturally slimmer appearance on the neck, jawline and nose. For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

Park Ave Princess Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Park Ave Princess 2, Park Ave Princess 3 Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, octyldodecanol, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), red 27 lake (CI 45410), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have this product featured on a few different social si...1 Answers
  • Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?2 Answers
  • It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was e...2 Answers
tarte The Sculptor Amazonian Clay Contouring Face Slenderizer
  • "i recently purchased this just to try as i am on the hunt for the perfect contour for me. so far i really like this. i have very fair skin so i got the lightest shade. it works great for nose and cheeks. it's very creamy and easy to blend. if too much is added it doesn't leave an orange tint. but i've been playing with it and found my perfect amount. :)" in 26 reviews
  • "i bought this during a sale and was super excited to have it in my possession! overall , it works pretty well. easy to blend, and a matte finish so it's not overwhelming or crazy. sadly, i used this once and pressed very lightly and it broke. :( i was pretty upset about that, but i am going to try and continue to use it!! i love it, i'd just recommend being very gentle so yours doesn't break!" in 7 reviews
Kylie B.
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
Absolutely love this product! This shade works very well for my skin tone, there are deeper shades too. It blends out very nicely, doesn’t look too harsh on the skin. It won’t appear darker in sunlight, very true to color! Good for beginners as well.
Emily C.
Chapel hill , NC
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I like it, but I have to work really hard to blend it and not have a line, but maybe I'm just doing it wrong? The other thing I'm running into is the stick won't stay in the hole, so it's fallen out a couple times...but I've only used it like 5 times
Tori B.
Review for: Park Ave Princess 2 more...
I love this little contouring pencil! I am new to contouring and only have experience with a few powders, but the pencil glides on and makes blending a literal dream. It has a nice pigment to it, but not too much. It is easily buildable and blends into my skin without looking like it is sitting on top of my foundation. I would definitely recommend this product to keep around for a quick application!
Kristen S.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
This is my first contour cream and I have to say that I am not entirely sold on how this is better than powder? I am not oily so powder is no issue for me. This product was easy to blend, but almost seemed like it completely blended out all the way? Hardly any trace on the cream was left where I put it and I didn't blend it very much. I got the lightest shade because I am a light skinned person, but I might recommend moving one shade up.
Anna K.
Review for: Park Ave Princess 2 more...
I do not like this contour stick. It sucks and it breaks super easily. The color is way too orange for anyone. I did like how it blended out easily and it was easy to work with. I got this for sale $10. I would never ever buy this again. It freaking sucks.
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I actually really like these sticks. I bought the matching brush and really got a gorgeous contour before I have the brush to a friend who fell madly in love with it. I now use the Slenderizer without it, I usually mark up my face and then smudge it out by gently wiping my finger back and forth over it or with a beauty blender. I especially love this for contouring my nose! I have a few other bronzers that I really love BUT this gives me a really quick, precise application.
The ONLY reason I knocked off a star is because all 3x I've bought this, it broke upon the first application the second it touched my skin. The stick is moist enough that I was able to put the broken pieces back and squish them back together with no adverse effect, but its really annoying/gives me a heart attack.
Samantha H.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I just got this product... although it came broken the formula is great! I love cream bronzers I feel like they last way longer & I love tarte soo I figured why not! It’s cheap & I feel like it’ll last awhile
Audrey L.
Rowlett, TX
Easy application, blends out with beauty sponge best, looks very nice and natural, very buildable. Also pretty affordable for the quality.
Chels M.
green river
Review for: Park Ave Princess 2 more...
Super cute! Didn’t last ALL day but most of my day. Blends easy. Shows up smoothly. Stays true to color. Easy to apply. Wish it came in bigger packaging. Great price!
Jamie M.
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I don’t find this stick contour stick to be true to the classic park ave princess color that I know and love. This stick gives a gray tint, where as the powder park ave princess bronzer does not, and it also only works with water based foundations and tinted moisturizers. Anything above light coverage becomes crazy patchy wherever you attempt to lay this contour stick, and I’m assuming it’s because the base ingredient clashes with most foundations. I also have super dry skin and this still makes me look oily, and with the gray cast it gives on top of all the other cons? It’s a hard pass for me. So much so that I actually trashed mine after a month or so of frustration.
Jessica R.
PLANT CITY, FL
For this type of sculpting stick what type of brush, sponge or blender should I use to blend. For me some blending mediums work better with certain products.
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
What does this cost? Is it easy to blend?
jessica p.
dover
It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to blend
Angela j.
Where can this product be purchased and how well does it blend in.
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?