BY TARTE

A slimming face slenderizer in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade making it easier than ever to contour like a pro.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

• Amazonian Clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent signs of premature aging, while brightening the skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Chisel your cheekbones in seconds with the sculptor contouring face slenderizer, an innovative contouring tool which helps create the illusion of a slimmer, more defined face. The stick applicator comes in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade designed to complement all skin tones. Create instant definition and the look of high cheekbones with this easy-to-use tool, while creating a naturally slimmer appearance on the neck, jawline and nose. For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

Park Ave Princess Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Park Ave Princess 2, Park Ave Princess 3 Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, octyldodecanol, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), red 27 lake (CI 45410), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have this product featured on a few different social si...1 Answers
  • Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?2 Answers
  • It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was e...2 Answers
tarte The Sculptor Amazonian Clay Contouring Face Slenderizer
  • "i recently purchased this just to try as i am on the hunt for the perfect contour for me. so far i really like this. i have very fair skin so i got the lightest shade. it works great for nose and cheeks. it's very creamy and easy to blend. if too much is added it doesn't leave an orange tint. but i've been playing with it and found my perfect amount. :)" in 26 reviews
  • "i bought this during a sale and was super excited to have it in my possession! overall , it works pretty well. easy to blend, and a matte finish so it's not overwhelming or crazy. sadly, i used this once and pressed very lightly and it broke. :( i was pretty upset about that, but i am going to try and continue to use it!! i love it, i'd just recommend being very gentle so yours doesn't break!" in 7 reviews
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Okay I really really wanted to love this product - and I did, at first. It's super easy to apply, I love the whole crayon design. And while the color is scary at first, especially for someone new to contouring, it's super creamy and blends out so easily and so beautifully! I was contouring quicker with this than I was with my powdered bronzer. So at first, I was totally in love. But then I started to notice that every time I wore this product, my skin kept looking patchy or blotchy. It took me a few days to put it together that the patchy look was due to this product. What a disappointment. I'm not sure if it's just the combination of this product on MY skin or if other people experienced the same issue. Either way, I'm sad I won't be using this product any longer.
Abi B.
Review for: 3 more...
It comes off the bat super dark but then blending it out under my cheekbones it kinda disappears, might just be the way I'm blending but... I would totally prefer using Benefit's Hoola or any other powder bronzer than this.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Review for: 3 more...
Such a great product, and so easy to use. I love that it is in the fat pencil form because I feel like it apples just the right amount of product where I want it's I will usually draw just a couple lines where I want to define and then blend with a morphe brush. I would absolutely recommend this product. 😀
Krystal H.
Choctaw, OK
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I've had bad experiences with this product. I thought it looked interesting to try so I bought it at Sephora. Once I left the store, something told me to check the product itself and it turns out it was broken off at the base. I immediately returned it and exchanged it for another one.

I didn't like it. I got park Ave princess and the color was far too orange and for the price I can tell you would use up the product really quickly. I only used it three times before I returned it because the color was NOT for sculpting. It would work well as a bronzer though because it is vey creamy and blendable.

However, this being said, shade 2 looks really nice and is a good sculpting shade on my friend who has a deep skin tone. It all depends on your skin tone. I think this is a good product, tarte just needs to release more colors—or at least make colors that you can actually use to contour.
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I actually really like these sticks. I bought the matching brush and really got a gorgeous contour before I have the brush to a friend who fell madly in love with it. I now use the Slenderizer without it, I usually mark up my face and then smudge it out by gently wiping my finger back and forth over it or with a beauty blender. I especially love this for contouring my nose! I have a few other bronzers that I really love BUT this gives me a really quick, precise application.
The ONLY reason I knocked off a star is because all 3x I've bought this, it broke upon the first application the second it touched my skin. The stick is moist enough that I was able to put the broken pieces back and squish them back together with no adverse effect, but its really annoying/gives me a heart attack.
Audrey L.
Rowlett, TX
Easy application, blends out with beauty sponge best, looks very nice and natural, very buildable. Also pretty affordable for the quality.
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
Great color colour. Goes on smooth and clean. Leaves my face looking flawless. I love good products as these because at my age it's important to buy the right stuff.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
was to dark for my fair pasty skin but besides the shade not working for me the consistency is terrible as well, i felt like i had greasy residue on my skin. If you have really fair skin i wouldnt recommend this product. tarte has really been a huge miss for me i got 3 products and have not really been impressed i think its overpriced for what it really is. and the shipping timeframe is the worst.
Katherine S.
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
The Tarte sculptor is an easy way to chisel out your cheekbones and bring out features in your face. I would love this product if it came out with more shades. For my fairly light skin this is a little to dark for me and you can really only blend this in so much. The highlight is decent but it looks awful with a harsh contour so I use this separately and not together. Needs more contour shades.
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
Este lapiz me gusta mucho para contornearme me gusta se me hace mas facil ustar de este tipo para la nariz
Jessica R.
PLANT CITY, FL
For this type of sculpting stick what type of brush, sponge or blender should I use to blend. For me some blending mediums work better with certain products.
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
What does this cost? Is it easy to blend?
jessica p.
dover
It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to blend
Angela j.
Where can this product be purchased and how well does it blend in.
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?