BY TARTE #97 in Bronzer

A slimming face slenderizer in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade making it easier than ever to contour like a pro.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

• Amazonian Clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent signs of premature aging, while brightening the skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Chisel your cheekbones in seconds with the sculptor contouring face slenderizer, an innovative contouring tool which helps create the illusion of a slimmer, more defined face. The stick applicator comes in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade designed to complement all skin tones. Create instant definition and the look of high cheekbones with this easy-to-use tool, while creating a naturally slimmer appearance on the neck, jawline and nose. For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

Park Ave Princess Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Park Ave Princess 2, Park Ave Princess 3 Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, octyldodecanol, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), red 27 lake (CI 45410), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have this product featured on a few different social sites, an...1 Answers
  • Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?2 Answers
  • It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to b...2 Answers
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
was to dark for my fair pasty skin but besides the shade not working for me the consistency is terrible as well, i felt like i had greasy residue on my skin. If you have really fair skin i wouldnt recommend this product. tarte has really been a huge miss for me i got 3 products and have not really been impressed i think its overpriced for what it really is. and the shipping timeframe is the worst.
Carol K.
Roseburg, OR
The color was horrible. It was like putting on a copper colored poop stain on your face. Not great for contouring or bronzing
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
this stick is my least favorite contour stick I've ever tried. It's too dark for pale girls and it doesn't blend well at all. Every time I've worn it, I've either blended it to the point it was no longer there or someone said I had a line on my face from where I drew it on. I'd invest in a different one
Krystal C.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I did not like this product at all. It was very hard to blend. I have a medium skin tone and thought it was going to be a perfect color to contour but it looked really muddy and orange. I returned this product right away.
Jamie L.
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
This is probably the warmest "contouring" stick I've ever seen in my life. It is straight up orange and nearly impossible to blend. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
This product just didn't work for me. I got this in a sampler set from Sephora, so I figured I'd try it. First of all, the color is all wrong for my fair skin, no fault of the product. My issue with this is that it. Did. Not. Blend. It wouldn't blend with a brush, sponge, or anything! I would not repurchase.
Rachel T.
The color is way too orange on any tone and it's too waxy. It feels like a lip balm. Not a fan, try the smashbox contour sticks for better results.
Mary Jane R.
Not great. The color doesn't work for me. Matte finish but too orangy to be a contour. I
also found it hard to blend.
Belle L.
California
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
So disappointed with this item. The color is soooooo orangey, and overall it doesn't work at all. The formula is also the worst; it crumbles terribly. Basically, I don't see any use with this item, so beware before you buy if you concerned that your face might look cakey after using this.
jae C.
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
Too warm, too hard to blend, and not good for anyone that has a light or fair complexion. I really wish brands would come out with true grey or neutral toned contour shades. I really don't like it. Sorry guys.
Jessica R.
Valrico, FL
For this type of sculpting stick what type of brush, sponge or blender should I use to blend. For me some blending mediums work better with certain products.
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
What does this cost? Is it easy to blend?
jessica p.
dover
It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to blend
Angela j.
Where can this product be purchased and how well does it blend in.
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?