BY TARTE #97 in Bronzer

A slimming face slenderizer in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade making it easier than ever to contour like a pro.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

• Amazonian Clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent signs of premature aging, while brightening the skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Chisel your cheekbones in seconds with the sculptor contouring face slenderizer, an innovative contouring tool which helps create the illusion of a slimmer, more defined face. The stick applicator comes in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade designed to complement all skin tones. Create instant definition and the look of high cheekbones with this easy-to-use tool, while creating a naturally slimmer appearance on the neck, jawline and nose. For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

Park Ave Princess Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Park Ave Princess 2, Park Ave Princess 3 Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, octyldodecanol, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), red 27 lake (CI 45410), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have this product featured on a few different social sites, an...1 Answers
  • Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?2 Answers
  • It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to b...2 Answers
Emily F.
Arlington , VA
Review for: 3 more...
I'm a big fan of this product because it's easy to use and is a very blendable formula. I would say the only reason I took of a star is that you really do need to use an appropriate brush, which you'd have to purchase separately, and the clay like formula can break if someone uses it with too heavy of a hand.
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
Not a huge fan of this product, got a mini one in some kit and tried it out a few times. Not easy to blend and can look a bit muddy at least on me. Liked the color until it's blended out which took more effort than I wanted.
Jeweliet B.
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
Love this stick! Easy to use and blends well. If you want it darker just apply more. I have medium skin and looks great. I feel like it's an orange-tan color which I think looks good. The only thing I don't like is when you are running low and the remaining stick keeps falling out but that's expected I guess.
Alyssa P.
Elkins park, Pa
This is an okay product. It blends out pretty well and it does the job to contour. I have two in the same shade but for some reason one is lighter than the other. Not sure what that's about but other than that it's good. Creamy, blends easily, I'm able to build up the color if I need to. Very nice product. The color difference kinda freaks me out though lol
Lyndsey F.
Berwick, PA
This product is great and lasts a long time. It is easy to blend I to the face. It is very long lasting if you put it over foundations. I bought it from sephora. And it is decently priced. I would buy it agains and highly recommend it too any beauty lover
Cristal F.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this contour stick! It's very easy to blend & put on!!! Works for medium skin tones! It's very easy to build on!
It is a matte finish for me. I have ! It is super pigmented & I would definitely buy 1000000 if I could
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I love cream contouring and when I do it I use this amazing litttle chubby stick! It's super easy to apply and blends out amazing. It has a matte finish so it's perfect for contour. It's not too warm not too cool tones
jae C.
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
Too warm, too hard to blend, and not good for anyone that has a light or fair complexion. I really wish brands would come out with true grey or neutral toned contour shades. I really don't like it. Sorry guys.
Rachel E.
Review for: Park Ave Princess 2 more...
I love the size and the packaging of this product. The texture is so silky and smooth. However, the color was too red for my skin tone. I tried to use it with different powders but nothing helped. I recommend swatching before buying.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
I love this face sculptor. The color of the park avenue princess one is perfect for my skin tone. I always take the stick when I travel so I don't have to worry about my bronzer getting broken. I love it.
Jessica R.
Valrico, FL
For this type of sculpting stick what type of brush, sponge or blender should I use to blend. For me some blending mediums work better with certain products.
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
What does this cost? Is it easy to blend?
jessica p.
dover
It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to blend
Angela j.
Where can this product be purchased and how well does it blend in.
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?