BY TARTE

A slimming face slenderizer in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade making it easier than ever to contour like a pro.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

• Amazonian Clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent signs of premature aging, while brightening the skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Chisel your cheekbones in seconds with the sculptor contouring face slenderizer, an innovative contouring tool which helps create the illusion of a slimmer, more defined face. The stick applicator comes in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade designed to complement all skin tones. Create instant definition and the look of high cheekbones with this easy-to-use tool, while creating a naturally slimmer appearance on the neck, jawline and nose. For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

Park Ave Princess Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Park Ave Princess 2, Park Ave Princess 3 Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, octyldodecanol, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), red 27 lake (CI 45410), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have this product featured on a few different social sites, an...1 Answers
  • Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?2 Answers
  • It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to b...2 Answers
tarte The Sculptor Amazonian Clay Contouring Face Slenderizer
  • "i recently purchased this just to try as i am on the hunt for the perfect contour for me. so far i really like this. i have very fair skin so i got the lightest shade. it works great for nose and cheeks. it's very creamy and easy to blend. if too much is added it doesn't leave an orange tint. but i've been playing with it and found my perfect amount. :)" in 26 reviews
  • "i bought this during a sale and was super excited to have it in my possession! overall , it works pretty well. easy to blend, and a matte finish so it's not overwhelming or crazy. sadly, i used this once and pressed very lightly and it broke. :( i was pretty upset about that, but i am going to try and continue to use it!! i love it, i'd just recommend being very gentle so yours doesn't break!" in 7 reviews
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I am new to a pencil style contour. That being said, this is PERFECT for traveling. It is super easy to use because you just draw on your face and blend it out, you really can get away without using a brush. My only critique is that if I blend too much it just disappears.
Maya J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I have mixed emotions about this product. I do say that it wears well and blends easily but one this I do not like about this product, is the color! I got this in Park Ave. Princess and the color, just isn't a sculpting color, its too orangie (totally not a word). Instead of using this as a sculpting tool, I just use it to bronze a bit before using a sculpting powder.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
I'm a fan of the contouring powders, so I was interested in giving this pen version a go. It's very hard to actually bend out so often your result looks like a brown line across your cheek bone. Even with using their recommended brush it does not blend out at all. I would not recommend it.
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
Review for: 3 more...
Easy to use, like it cos I hate blending cos it is time consuming. This product will save you tons of time. But I can't draw straight lines on my face lol. It glides on easily all you need is a good blending brush to blend it really well otherwise the shadow of those lines would be still visible and ugly.
Abi B.
Review for: 3 more...
It comes off the bat super dark but then blending it out under my cheekbones it kinda disappears, might just be the way I'm blending but... I would totally prefer using Benefit's Hoola or any other powder bronzer than this.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
This is ok. It is very creamy and goes on very pigmented but it blends away into almost nothing. I also wish it was a little more cool toned to create a more true shadow. For the price I say it isn't worth it but I'll definitely finish what I have.
Heather M.
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
This is a very blendable stick that can be as subtle or deep as you'd like it to be. Tarte makes it easy for contouring beginners with "drawing" instructions. It's quick because you can use your fingers and not fumble for brushes to clean afterwards.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
I love tarte but I don't love this! I got a deluxe sample size in a Sephora favorites box. The consistency is nice and creamy and it does blend nicely. It just didn't work for my skintone. I think it's too warm toned to be considered a contour cream product. It may just work better on darker skin tones.
Teresa j.
Newport News , VA
What can I say I'm a Tartlette for life ..... love this contour stick so easy to use , very blendable and pigmented. Color lasts all day and gives me a little bit of sun kissed shimmer right where I want it , will def repurchase
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
Not a huge fan of this product, got a mini one in some kit and tried it out a few times. Not easy to blend and can look a bit muddy at least on me. Liked the color until it's blended out which took more effort than I wanted.
Jessica R.
PLANT CITY, FL
For this type of sculpting stick what type of brush, sponge or blender should I use to blend. For me some blending mediums work better with certain products.
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
What does this cost? Is it easy to blend?
jessica p.
dover
It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to blend
Angela j.
Where can this product be purchased and how well does it blend in.
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?