BY TARTE

A slimming face slenderizer in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade making it easier than ever to contour like a pro.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

• Amazonian Clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent signs of premature aging, while brightening the skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Chisel your cheekbones in seconds with the sculptor contouring face slenderizer, an innovative contouring tool which helps create the illusion of a slimmer, more defined face. The stick applicator comes in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade designed to complement all skin tones. Create instant definition and the look of high cheekbones with this easy-to-use tool, while creating a naturally slimmer appearance on the neck, jawline and nose. For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

Park Ave Princess Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Park Ave Princess 2, Park Ave Princess 3 Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, octyldodecanol, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), red 27 lake (CI 45410), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have this product featured on a few different social si...1 Answers
  • Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?2 Answers
  • It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was e...2 Answers
tarte The Sculptor Amazonian Clay Contouring Face Slenderizer
  • "i recently purchased this just to try as i am on the hunt for the perfect contour for me. so far i really like this. i have very fair skin so i got the lightest shade. it works great for nose and cheeks. it's very creamy and easy to blend. if too much is added it doesn't leave an orange tint. but i've been playing with it and found my perfect amount. :)" in 26 reviews
  • "i bought this during a sale and was super excited to have it in my possession! overall , it works pretty well. easy to blend, and a matte finish so it's not overwhelming or crazy. sadly, i used this once and pressed very lightly and it broke. :( i was pretty upset about that, but i am going to try and continue to use it!! i love it, i'd just recommend being very gentle so yours doesn't break!" in 7 reviews
Kathryn P.
Champaign, IL
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
The packaging of this was very poorly designed. The crayon is the perfect size for my face and allows me to strategically place product where I want it...but, it's too small for the plastic holder. The crayon fell out of the stick after using it twice.

Also, I would say that I have light/medium golden skin. This color did not work for me. It looked orange and went on very muddy.
Scarlet R.
Inglewood , CA
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I have a very fair complexion so I was really scared to try this. When I applied it, it was smooth like butter and blending it was so easy. I love contouring with this and putting Benefits Hoola bronzer on top of this. It gives me a nice shape.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
My skin is fair/light and my undertone is neutral, I have to say this is too orange/red on my skin and it will tend to look muddy. So I found that it doesn't work for my skin tone and undertone. But I will say this is very smooth and so easy to blend, it lasts a long amount a time without running. I think this will look better on someone with a warm undertone
Lacye S.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I live this sculptor, but it can look a little dirty on fair skin. Blends beautifully and contours like a dream. A little pricy, but worth it if you're happy with the color.
Jenna H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
When I bought this the only color in stock was Park Avenue Princess, which I found out was way too light for my skin tone for a true contoured look, but I can use this for a more natural slenderizing face look for when I'm not going all out with full makeup. The other downside is the product doesn't last long and breaks off at the base very easily.
Maeve G.
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
This is my first contour stick so nothing to compare to but I like this! Very easy to world. Definitely better for lighter skin tones as it's pretty light. They should make more colors. I'll probably search for a different stick once this is done. Only complaint is the top broke off after 3 uses. It's still useable, but that's not ideal.
Crystal H.
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I bought the kit with the highlighter and brush and they are amazing. i love how easy it is to use and blend. however i was barely even pressing mine and it loosened up and looks like it could break off any second that frustrating considering i have only had it a couple days but the formula is great and the color is amazing
Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM
Blegh. This product could be great, I love the design, the shape - that's why I initially wanted to buy it. Such an easy add in for a contour routine. The complaint I have is it does look too bronzed fake tan orange. Very patchy. I wish they would change that, the formula, and it would honestly be living up to its potential.
Mercedes D.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I love this product, it applies easily, blends well, and makes it very easy to contour. The contour stick has a lot of product and lasts a very long time ( I am on six months so far) it also stays in place on my face, which is quite a feat since I tend to use dewier foundations for a nice glow. My only complaint is that the product is a bit orange but this can be corrected by adding a little bit of a cool colored contour powder over the top.
Liz Q.
This product is packaged very conveniently in a crayon style applicator. It is great for travel. The color is very very warm. Not a Contour color at all but can be used as a bronzer. The formula is cream and it blends out very nicely. The color just doesn't work for contouring and won't work on tan the deeper skin tones.
Jessica R.
Plant City, FL
For this type of sculpting stick what type of brush, sponge or blender should I use to blend. For me some blending mediums work better with certain products.
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
What does this cost? Is it easy to blend?
jessica p.
dover
It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to blend
Angela j.
Where can this product be purchased and how well does it blend in.
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?