BY TARTE

A slimming face slenderizer in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade making it easier than ever to contour like a pro.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

• Amazonian Clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent signs of premature aging, while brightening the skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Chisel your cheekbones in seconds with the sculptor contouring face slenderizer, an innovative contouring tool which helps create the illusion of a slimmer, more defined face. The stick applicator comes in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade designed to complement all skin tones. Create instant definition and the look of high cheekbones with this easy-to-use tool, while creating a naturally slimmer appearance on the neck, jawline and nose. For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

Park Ave Princess Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Park Ave Princess 2, Park Ave Princess 3 Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, octyldodecanol, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), red 27 lake (CI 45410), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have this product featured on a few different social si...1 Answers
  • Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?2 Answers
  • It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was e...2 Answers
tarte The Sculptor Amazonian Clay Contouring Face Slenderizer
  • "i recently purchased this just to try as i am on the hunt for the perfect contour for me. so far i really like this. i have very fair skin so i got the lightest shade. it works great for nose and cheeks. it's very creamy and easy to blend. if too much is added it doesn't leave an orange tint. but i've been playing with it and found my perfect amount. :)" in 26 reviews
  • "i bought this during a sale and was super excited to have it in my possession! overall , it works pretty well. easy to blend, and a matte finish so it's not overwhelming or crazy. sadly, i used this once and pressed very lightly and it broke. :( i was pretty upset about that, but i am going to try and continue to use it!! i love it, i'd just recommend being very gentle so yours doesn't break!" in 7 reviews
Katie S.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I use Shade 2 and it is one of my favorites for a bronze, defined look! Blends beautiful and the undertone looks so natural! Love this stick--- not sure if they still make this shade, but if so I will continue to buy it!
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
I love this product. It's so easy to use and is very pigmented. I love it so much... I have light/ medium skin and this works fine. I don't know how it would work on dark skin though.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I received this product in a past Sephora Superstars box, and I was excited to try it since I've been getting more into the contouring game. However, I just couldn't seem to get it to look natural. It's a creamy stick applicator, and it's hard to blend. The shade I received, Park Ave Princess, is just far too orange for my pale complexion and just makes my face look almost dirty after I apply. It also came a little dried out, so maybe that's what caused it to not be very blendable. Nonetheless, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this anytime soon.
Alyssa L.
New City, NY
I am giving this 3 stars only because I am not a huge fan of cream contouring. I loved this more than I thought I would. It glides on so easily and blends like a dream. Definitely worth trying it out!
JORDAN G.
Iva, SC
This was an ok product, I didn't like it for my fair skin and it didn't blend out very easily. tarte The Sculptor Amazonian Clay Contouring Face Slenderizer
Morgan M.
Review for: Park Ave Princess 2 more...
Used twice and then the tip snapped off- I wasn’t pressing down or using pressure. Product was on sale when I bought it and wonder if that’s why. Pro: easy to blend for a beginner
Stacy C.
Smooth and creamy formula, but not for novices when it comes to blending. Definitely use a firm contour brush , this will not blend as beautifully with fingers. This shade is best for medium and olive skin tones. If you can get beyond the blending issues this ends up looking very natural and is pretty weightless on the skin.
Alyssa R.
Kenosha, WI
Great quality product! Higher end brand so price is high but worth the money! I would recommend to anyone looking for a bronzer that is smooth, blends well, but does not dry out your skin or caking up on your face. :)
Samantha R.
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I got a sample of this product. First time I used it I was a bit scared cause I didn't know if the color was going to fit me, I was so wrong it is such a smooth and creamy product to blend out and the color is so great. I will definitely purchase the full size when this little mini me runs out.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
The product is creamy, but a little too creamy for my liking. It honestly just slips off the face after the application. The retention of the product is pretty low, which I was disappointed about. The tone was a little too orange for me :( But I thoroughly like the concept and convenient of the product. It's probably better for someone with a fairer skin tone. The product also made me break out where I used it so I assumed it clogged my pores a bit.
Jessica R.
Plant City, FL
For this type of sculpting stick what type of brush, sponge or blender should I use to blend. For me some blending mediums work better with certain products.
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
What does this cost? Is it easy to blend?
jessica p.
dover
It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to blend
Angela j.
Where can this product be purchased and how well does it blend in.
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?