BY TARTE #97 in Bronzer

A slimming face slenderizer in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade making it easier than ever to contour like a pro.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

• Amazonian Clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent signs of premature aging, while brightening the skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Chisel your cheekbones in seconds with the sculptor contouring face slenderizer, an innovative contouring tool which helps create the illusion of a slimmer, more defined face. The stick applicator comes in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade designed to complement all skin tones. Create instant definition and the look of high cheekbones with this easy-to-use tool, while creating a naturally slimmer appearance on the neck, jawline and nose. For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

Park Ave Princess Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Park Ave Princess 2, Park Ave Princess 3 Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, octyldodecanol, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), red 27 lake (CI 45410), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have this product featured on a few different social sites, an...1 Answers
  • Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?2 Answers
  • It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to b...2 Answers
Jenna H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
When I bought this the only color in stock was Park Avenue Princess, which I found out was way too light for my skin tone for a true contoured look, but I can use this for a more natural slenderizing face look for when I'm not going all out with full makeup. The other downside is the product doesn't last long and breaks off at the base very easily.
Crystal M.
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I bought the kit with the highlighter and brush and they are amazing. i love how easy it is to use and blend. however i was barely even pressing mine and it loosened up and looks like it could break off any second that frustrating considering i have only had it a couple days but the formula is great and the color is amazing
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Blegh. This product could be great, I love the design, the shape - that's why I initially wanted to buy it. Such an easy add in for a contour routine. The complaint I have is it does look too bronzed fake tan orange. Very patchy. I wish they would change that, the formula, and it would honestly be living up to its potential.
Liz Q.
This product is packaged very conveniently in a crayon style applicator. It is great for travel. The color is very very warm. Not a Contour color at all but can be used as a bronzer. The formula is cream and it blends out very nicely. The color just doesn't work for contouring and won't work on tan the deeper skin tones.
Mercedes D.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I love this product, it applies easily, blends well, and makes it very easy to contour. The contour stick has a lot of product and lasts a very long time ( I am on six months so far) it also stays in place on my face, which is quite a feat since I tend to use dewier foundations for a nice glow. My only complaint is that the product is a bit orange but this can be corrected by adding a little bit of a cool colored contour powder over the top.
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
This product just didn't work for me. I got this in a sampler set from Sephora, so I figured I'd try it. First of all, the color is all wrong for my fair skin, no fault of the product. My issue with this is that it. Did. Not. Blend. It wouldn't blend with a brush, sponge, or anything! I would not repurchase.
Amber H.
Roy, UT
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I have it in park ave princess and I didn't like it at all so much I would rather wear nothing at all. Its a reddy orange not a natural shadow shade at all. This is getting re-homed with my ABH palette. I know Kevyn Aucion is expensive but seriously you only need one contour shade. skip the kits and these dumb pencils.
Kellie D.
West Columbia , SC
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I received this in a Sephora Favorites box (I don't remember what it was called) and I was very skeptical about this product at first. When I began using it, my mind was instantly changed. It's so creamy and blends easily and works perfectly for a quick contour. I use this in the shade Park Ave Princess and it doesn't seem to be too dark, as the stick itself looks a bit darker than I would normally use.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
Review for: 3 more...
Such a great product, and so easy to use. I love that it is in the fat pencil form because I feel like it apples just the right amount of product where I want it's I will usually draw just a couple lines where I want to define and then blend with a morphe brush. I would absolutely recommend this product. 😀
Neysa S.
I am fair skinned and turn a warm golden brown in the summer. I found this contour to be just the right color for me. I did however find it a little hard to blend, but I will also admit I was not using the proper brush for the job. I found it long lasting and also it photographs well. Would buy again
Jessica R.
Valrico, FL
For this type of sculpting stick what type of brush, sponge or blender should I use to blend. For me some blending mediums work better with certain products.
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
What does this cost? Is it easy to blend?
jessica p.
dover
It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to blend
Angela j.
Where can this product be purchased and how well does it blend in.
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?