BY TARTE #97 in Bronzer

A slimming face slenderizer in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade making it easier than ever to contour like a pro.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

• Amazonian Clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent signs of premature aging, while brightening the skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Chisel your cheekbones in seconds with the sculptor contouring face slenderizer, an innovative contouring tool which helps create the illusion of a slimmer, more defined face. The stick applicator comes in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade designed to complement all skin tones. Create instant definition and the look of high cheekbones with this easy-to-use tool, while creating a naturally slimmer appearance on the neck, jawline and nose. For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

Park Ave Princess Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Park Ave Princess 2, Park Ave Princess 3 Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, octyldodecanol, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), red 27 lake (CI 45410), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have this product featured on a few different social sites, an...1 Answers
  • Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?2 Answers
  • It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to b...2 Answers
steph a.
Monroe Twp, NJ
i love using this for contouring. it helps you create a more chiseled look because you have a lot more control. it was very easy to blend as long as you use a good brush with it. i recommend for contouring beginners especially
Tiffany C.
Deer Park, NY
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I love using this to contour my face. The design makes it easier to contour my nose in particular. It isn't too strong which is perfect when I want a more natural look and I use a beauty blender to blend it out.
Kassandra L.
Waterbury, CT
I have my pros and cons about his product. Con not to crazy about the color of you use to much or don't know how to use it or blend it out enough will look muddy pro it's fast to contour and bronze the face.
Catherine J.
Moraga, CA
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I normally don't go too heavy on the contour, but I ended up really liking this product. The product blends really easily and has buildable coverage, you can go heavier or lighter based on your preferences.
Andria D.
Norco, CA
Love this product for a simple contour. If I'm are looking for a heavy contour this may not be the best option for you. It is very easy to blend, and looks perfect on a simple look. I would buy this again for an everyday contour.
Krystal C.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I did not like this product at all. It was very hard to blend. I have a medium skin tone and thought it was going to be a perfect color to contour but it looked really muddy and orange. I returned this product right away.
Katie S.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I use Shade 2 and it is one of my favorites for a bronze, defined look! Blends beautiful and the undertone looks so natural! Love this stick--- not sure if they still make this shade, but if so I will continue to buy it!
Brandi E.
austin texas
I love this product. It's so easy to use and is very pigmented. I love it so much... I have light/ medium skin and this works fine. I don't know how it would work on dark skin though.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I received this product in a past Sephora Superstars box, and I was excited to try it since I've been getting more into the contouring game. However, I just couldn't seem to get it to look natural. It's a creamy stick applicator, and it's hard to blend. The shade I received, Park Ave Princess, is just far too orange for my pale complexion and just makes my face look almost dirty after I apply. It also came a little dried out, so maybe that's what caused it to not be very blendable. Nonetheless, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this anytime soon.
Alyssa L.
New City, NY
I am giving this 3 stars only because I am not a huge fan of cream contouring. I loved this more than I thought I would. It glides on so easily and blends like a dream. Definitely worth trying it out!
Jessica R.
Valrico, FL
For this type of sculpting stick what type of brush, sponge or blender should I use to blend. For me some blending mediums work better with certain products.
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
What does this cost? Is it easy to blend?
jessica p.
dover
It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to blend
Angela j.
Where can this product be purchased and how well does it blend in.
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?