BY TARTE

A slimming face slenderizer in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade making it easier than ever to contour like a pro.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

• Amazonian Clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent signs of premature aging, while brightening the skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Chisel your cheekbones in seconds with the sculptor contouring face slenderizer, an innovative contouring tool which helps create the illusion of a slimmer, more defined face. The stick applicator comes in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade designed to complement all skin tones. Create instant definition and the look of high cheekbones with this easy-to-use tool, while creating a naturally slimmer appearance on the neck, jawline and nose. For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

Park Ave Princess Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Park Ave Princess 2, Park Ave Princess 3 Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, octyldodecanol, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), red 27 lake (CI 45410), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have this product featured on a few different social si...1 Answers
  • Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?2 Answers
  • It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was e...2 Answers
tarte The Sculptor Amazonian Clay Contouring Face Slenderizer
  • "i recently purchased this just to try as i am on the hunt for the perfect contour for me. so far i really like this. i have very fair skin so i got the lightest shade. it works great for nose and cheeks. it's very creamy and easy to blend. if too much is added it doesn't leave an orange tint. but i've been playing with it and found my perfect amount. :)" in 26 reviews
  • "i bought this during a sale and was super excited to have it in my possession! overall , it works pretty well. easy to blend, and a matte finish so it's not overwhelming or crazy. sadly, i used this once and pressed very lightly and it broke. :( i was pretty upset about that, but i am going to try and continue to use it!! i love it, i'd just recommend being very gentle so yours doesn't break!" in 7 reviews
Amber L.
Seattle
These are great contour sticks for beginners to use. It's say to control where you want to place the contour and the formula is very blendable so you don't have to worry about making a mistake. There isn't a great color selection though and you don't get a lot of product either.
Tia J.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I LOVE Tarte products so much and this contouring stick is awesome. It has a wonderful matte finish and the color is a warm cocoa shade. Best for darker skin tones I've learned (I'm super pale). I would definitely buy again but in a lighter shade!
Katie A.
This was my first ever contour product, and I'm so glad I chose this one to use! It's so easy to blend out, and the stick makes it super easy to apply. Not to mention that it's really buildable and can give you an everyday or a striking look. HIGHLY recommend for beginners!
Nina R.
It is the perfect undertone and blends pretty well in the beginning. The only thing is that this product dried out pretty quickly and I only had it for 2 months. I don't think I could have done a better job with the packaging, it's already a drier formula to begin with .
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I personally really enjoy this contour stick. I have yellow undertones to my skin, so I find the shade flattering and created a nice shadow once I blend it out. I usually use this, blend it out, and then use a contour powder in a lighter shade when contouring my face
Krystal H.
Choctaw , OK
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I've had bad experiences with this product. I thought it looked interesting to try so I bought it at Sephora. Once I left the store, something told me to check the product itself and it turns out it was broken off at the base. I immediately returned it and exchanged it for another one.

I didn't like it. I got park Ave princess and the color was far too orange and for the price I can tell you would use up the product really quickly. I only used it three times before I returned it because the color was NOT for sculpting. It would work well as a bronzer though because it is vey creamy and blendable.

However, this being said, shade 2 looks really nice and is a good sculpting shade on my friend who has a deep skin tone. It all depends on your skin tone. I think this is a good product, tarte just needs to release more colors—or at least make colors that you can actually use to contour.
Danielle a.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
When i first learned how to highlight and contour i tried this it was very easy especially for beginners when it comes to contouring your face one of the workers recommended it so i purchased i really like this product its very easy you just apply and blend
Molly E.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
Love this product! It glides on my face with ease, and it also blends seamlessly over my foundation. It helps to create cheekbones and a skinnier nose. It's creamy and pigmented and I really enjoy how easy it is to apply! I will def. recommend to friends!
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I am not a pro at contouring and this product makes it a lot easier in my opinion. You draw it on where you want it and blend it out. It's creamy, stays in plays on my dry/normal skin. It's buildable and doesn't
Move when it's on. Love this product.
Kristen G.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Park Ave Princess 2 more...
This crayon makes contouring easy, and doesn't make you look dirty! I also have the sculpting brush, and they were a great investment. I don't contour often, but when I do, it's with this stick! It's very user friendly, just blend until you beat!
Jessica R.
PLANT CITY, FL
For this type of sculpting stick what type of brush, sponge or blender should I use to blend. For me some blending mediums work better with certain products.
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
What does this cost? Is it easy to blend?
jessica p.
dover
It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to blend
Angela j.
Where can this product be purchased and how well does it blend in.
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?