BY TARTE

A slimming face slenderizer in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade making it easier than ever to contour like a pro.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

• Amazonian Clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent signs of premature aging, while brightening the skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Chisel your cheekbones in seconds with the sculptor contouring face slenderizer, an innovative contouring tool which helps create the illusion of a slimmer, more defined face. The stick applicator comes in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade designed to complement all skin tones. Create instant definition and the look of high cheekbones with this easy-to-use tool, while creating a naturally slimmer appearance on the neck, jawline and nose. For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

Park Ave Princess Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Park Ave Princess 2, Park Ave Princess 3 Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, octyldodecanol, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), red 27 lake (CI 45410), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have this product featured on a few different social si...1 Answers
  • Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?2 Answers
  • It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was e...2 Answers
tarte The Sculptor Amazonian Clay Contouring Face Slenderizer
  • "i recently purchased this just to try as i am on the hunt for the perfect contour for me. so far i really like this. i have very fair skin so i got the lightest shade. it works great for nose and cheeks. it's very creamy and easy to blend. if too much is added it doesn't leave an orange tint. but i've been playing with it and found my perfect amount. :)" in 26 reviews
  • "i bought this during a sale and was super excited to have it in my possession! overall , it works pretty well. easy to blend, and a matte finish so it's not overwhelming or crazy. sadly, i used this once and pressed very lightly and it broke. :( i was pretty upset about that, but i am going to try and continue to use it!! i love it, i'd just recommend being very gentle so yours doesn't break!" in 7 reviews
Kristen S.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
This is my first contour cream and I have to say that I am not entirely sold on how this is better than powder? I am not oily so powder is no issue for me. This product was easy to blend, but almost seemed like it completely blended out all the way? Hardly any trace on the cream was left where I put it and I didn't blend it very much. I got the lightest shade because I am a light skinned person, but I might recommend moving one shade up.
Caitlin J.
Fife, WA
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
Fave for a defined contour. Easy to use. Looks scary at first, but just commit to where you want your contour to be and go with it! I promise it’ll turn out better than you’re expecting. Love the ease of use!
Marisa R.
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I have bought this one time and although it worked great, I never bought again. It blends out well and can be built up which I really liked. The only reason I didn't buy again is because I liked using Tarte's amazonian clay bronzer more than I liked using this. I don't use a lot of cream products so this just didn't fit in with the rest of my routine that well. Otherwise it was a great product.
Juliana Z.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
This contour stick is easily blendable if you’re looking to perfect your contour. I usually use this before I powder contour. It chisels out your cheekbones and is easily blendable. It is also very long lasting
Chels M.
green river
Review for: Park Ave Princess 2 more...
Super cute! Didn’t last ALL day but most of my day. Blends easy. Shows up smoothly. Stays true to color. Easy to apply. Wish it came in bigger packaging. Great price!
Aubrey S.
Seattle
Review for: Park Ave Princess 2 more...
This is great on its own or if you are wanting to build for a more dramatic look. I love that it is easy to blend and it isn’t too heavy on the skin. It has a great long lasting wear and I have recommended this to others! tarte The Sculptor Amazonian Clay Contouring Face Slenderizer
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Park Ave Princess 2 more...
I purchased this from Ulta a few months back and only used it a handful of times. The color is a bit muddy and it applies heavily. It lasts a while with no need to touch up. The Park Ave Princess 2 was a lot darker than I thought it would be. I have a light/medium skin tone depending on the time of year so I thought this shade would fit me for summer but it's still too dark. After only using it a few times the tip of the stick started to round, and it's fairly large in diameter, so it's hard to apply to smaller areas like the sides of your nose. It's not worth the price to me, especially since it's almost $30.
Samantha H.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I just got this product... although it came broken the formula is great! I love cream bronzers I feel like they last way longer & I love tarte soo I figured why not! It’s cheap & I feel like it’ll last awhile
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
Great color colour. Goes on smooth and clean. Leaves my face looking flawless. I love good products as these because at my age it's important to buy the right stuff.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Park Ave Princess more...
I love this because it makes contouring my nose quick and easy. It’s a good shade for fair to light skin tones. It blends out easily however it is not long lasting. Easy to take with you for touch ups though.
Jessica R.
PLANT CITY, FL
For this type of sculpting stick what type of brush, sponge or blender should I use to blend. For me some blending mediums work better with certain products.
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
What does this cost? Is it easy to blend?
jessica p.
dover
It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to blend
Angela j.
Where can this product be purchased and how well does it blend in.
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?