Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Okay I really really wanted to love this product - and I did, at first. It's super easy to apply, I love the whole crayon design. And while the color is scary at first, especially for someone new to contouring, it's super creamy and blends out so easily and so beautifully! I was contouring quicker with this than I was with my powdered bronzer. So at first, I was totally in love. But then I started to notice that every time I wore this product, my skin kept looking patchy or blotchy. It took me a few days to put it together that the patchy look was due to this product. What a disappointment. I'm not sure if it's just the combination of this product on MY skin or if other people experienced the same issue. Either way, I'm sad I won't be using this product any longer.