BY TARTE #95 in Bronzer

A slimming face slenderizer in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade making it easier than ever to contour like a pro.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

• Amazonian Clay: nature’s most perfect ingredient for better, longer, truer wear
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that helps prevent signs of premature aging, while brightening the skin
  • Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral Pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Chisel your cheekbones in seconds with the sculptor contouring face slenderizer, an innovative contouring tool which helps create the illusion of a slimmer, more defined face. The stick applicator comes in tarte’s signature park ave princess™ shade designed to complement all skin tones. Create instant definition and the look of high cheekbones with this easy-to-use tool, while creating a naturally slimmer appearance on the neck, jawline and nose. For the perfect blended look, apply with the slenderizer bamboo contour brush.

Park Ave Princess Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140).

Park Ave Princess 2, Park Ave Princess 3 Ingredients: Polymethylsilsesquioxane, octyldodecanol, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, polyethylene, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, synthetic wax, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, barium sulfate (CI 77120), lecithin, isostearic acid, polyhydroxystearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, kaolin, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, silica, laureth-4. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), red 27 lake (CI 45410), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have this product featured on a few different social sites, an...1 Answers
  • Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?2 Answers
  • It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to b...2 Answers
Alex H.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really like this cream contour stick. I got it as a free beauty insider gift from Sephora. I had never really toyed around with the whole cream contour trend. I've always just dusted on a little bronzer and called it a day. After receiving this for free I decided to experiment with it a bit. Turns out I really love the way it looked on. The color is a great neutral bronze color that is very pigmented but can easily be blended out to look more natural. When I run out of this sample size I will probably purchase the full size.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Park Ave Princess
I love this because it makes contouring my nose quick and easy. It’s a good shade for fair to light skin tones. It blends out easily however it is not long lasting. Easy to take with you for touch ups though.
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
Review for: Park Ave Princess 2
The pointed end makes this great for contouring under cheekbones and sides of the nose. I love that it is matte so I can use it in my everyday low key look without looking like a bronzed unicorn
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Review for: Park Ave Princess
I absolutely love this product. It's my first time using a cream contour and I love it. I apply it and it's supper easy to blend then I added tarte parkave princess bronzer over it and it looked great. I would highly recommend this product
Marisa R.
Review for: Park Ave Princess
I have bought this one time and although it worked great, I never bought again. It blends out well and can be built up which I really liked. The only reason I didn't buy again is because I liked using Tarte's amazonian clay bronzer more than I liked using this. I don't use a lot of cream products so this just didn't fit in with the rest of my routine that well. Otherwise it was a great product.
Alyssa R.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality product! Higher end brand so price is high but worth the money! I would recommend to anyone looking for a bronzer that is smooth, blends well, but does not dry out your skin or caking up on your face. :)
Brooke H.
Review for: Park Ave Princess
I recently purchased this just to try as I am on the hunt for the perfect contour for me. So far I really like this. I have very fair skin so I got the lightest shade. It works great for nose and cheeks. It's very creamy and easy to blend. If too much is added it doesn't leave an orange tint. But I've been playing with it and found my perfect amount. :)
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy
Review for: Park Ave Princess
Great color colour. Goes on smooth and clean. Leaves my face looking flawless. I love good products as these because at my age it's important to buy the right stuff.
Haley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is super easy to apply! It glides right on. It is also very blendable. I use a tarte brush to blend mine in! It also lasts fairly long. I also appreciate that this is Amazonian Clay and is vegan! Not a bad price, either! Overall great product!
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay I really really wanted to love this product - and I did, at first. It's super easy to apply, I love the whole crayon design. And while the color is scary at first, especially for someone new to contouring, it's super creamy and blends out so easily and so beautifully! I was contouring quicker with this than I was with my powdered bronzer. So at first, I was totally in love. But then I started to notice that every time I wore this product, my skin kept looking patchy or blotchy. It took me a few days to put it together that the patchy look was due to this product. What a disappointment. I'm not sure if it's just the combination of this product on MY skin or if other people experienced the same issue. Either way, I'm sad I won't be using this product any longer.
Jessica R.
Valrico, FL
For this type of sculpting stick what type of brush, sponge or blender should I use to blend. For me some blending mediums work better with certain products.
Angela j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can this product be purchased and how well does it blend in.
It looks pretty good but I was just wondering if it was easy to blend
Stephanie B.
Kyle , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this cost? Is it easy to blend?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Does this blend well? Also it the color like a natural look?