BY TARTE

A lip kit in a stick with coordinating, full coverage lipstick & lip liner shades in one super-slim pencil

• Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lips

Product performance: This purse perfect lip kit lets you contour & complement using just one portable, double-sided pencil. The crisp, mechanical lip liner shapes your natural lip line without dragging & deposits hydrating, priming pigment to prevent feathering. Then, flip it over & the opposite longwearing, satin-matte lipstick gives identical full coverage color to smooth over lip lines in a single pass. Just twist up each tapered tip for the easiest, most precise application in 6 creamy #naturalartistry shades.

Diva Lipstick Ingredients: Polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, hydrogenated polydecene, polyethylene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, silica, rosin, barium sulfate (CI 77120), C10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters, ethylhexyl palmitate, polybutene, trihydroxystearin, triethoxycaprylylsilane, polyhydroxystearic acid, parfum/fragrance, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Diva Lip Liner Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, ceresin, polyethylene, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, paraffin, glycol montanate, rosin, barium sulfate (CI 77120), synthetic wax, triethoxycaprylylsilane, polyhydroxystearic acid, parfum/fragrance, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Daisy Lipstick Ingredients: Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, hydrogenated polydecene, polyethylene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, silica, C10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters, ethylhexyl palmitate, polybutene, triethoxycaprylylsilane, trihydroxystearin, polyhydroxystearic acid, barium sulfate (CI 77120), rosin, parfum/fragrance, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Daisy Lip Liner Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, ceresin, polyethylene, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, paraffin, glycol montanate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, synthetic wax, polyhydroxystearic acid, barium sulfate (CI 77120), parfum/fragrance, rosin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Cutie Pie Lipstick Ingredients: Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, hydrogenated polydecene, polyethylene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, barium sulfate (CI 77120), hydrogenated polyisobutene, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer,  cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, silica, C10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters, ethylhexyl palmitate, polybutene, rosin, trihydroxystearin, triethoxycaprylylsilane, polyhydroxystearic acid,  parfum/fragrance, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Cutie Pie Lip Liner Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, ceresin, polyethylene, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, paraffin, glycol montanate, rosin, barium sulfate (CI 77120), synthetic wax, triethoxycaprylylsilane, polyhydroxystearic acid, parfum/fragrance, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Romantic Lipstick Ingredients: Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, hydrogenated polydecene, polyethylene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, silica, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, C10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters, ethylhexyl palmitate, rosin, barium sulfate (CI 77120), polybutene, triethoxycaprylylsilane, trihydroxystearin, polyhydroxystearic acid, parfum/fragrance, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Romantic Lip Liner Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, ceresin, polyethylene, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, paraffin, glycol montanate, rosin, barium sulfate (CI 77120), synthetic wax, triethoxycaprylylsilane, polyhydroxystearic acid, parfum/fragrance, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Sweet Pea Lipstick Ingredients: Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, hydrogenated polydecene, polyethylene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, silica, C10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters, ethylhexyl palmitate, polybutene, rosin, barium sulfate (CI 77120), triethoxycaprylylsilane, trihydroxystearin, polyhydroxystearic acid, parfum/fragrance, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Sweet Pea Lip Liner Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, ceresin, polyethylene,  microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, paraffin, glycol montanate, rosin, barium sulfate (CI 77120), synthetic wax, triethoxycaprylylsilane, polyhydroxystearic acid, parfum/fragrance, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Muse Lipstick Ingredients: Polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, hydrogenated polydecene, polyethylene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, hydrogenated polyisobutene, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, trimethylolpropane triisostearate, silica, C10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters, ethylhexyl palmitate, polybutene, barium sulfate (CI 77120), rosin, trihydroxystearin, triethoxycaprylylsilane, polyhydroxystearic acid, parfum/fragrance, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Muse Lip Liner Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, ceresin, polyethylene, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, microcrystalline wax/cera microcristallina/cire microcristalline, paraffin, glycol montanate, barium sulfate (CI 77120), rosin, synthetic wax, triethoxycaprylylsilane, polyhydroxystearic acid,  parfum/fragrance, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Made in China.

tarte The Lip Architect™ Double-Ended Lipstick & Liner
  • "I am in love with the packaging and product itself. You have a lip liner and matte lipstick all in one, that allows you to have a precise application. The product formula is creamy and very soothing." in 30 reviews
  • "I bought this lip liner in every shade! I'm totally in love with these, they don't stain or dry out your lips. The packaging is so cute which I'm always a sucker for. It's very long lasting and I would recommend these to everyone who is looking for a new lip liner to try." in 19 reviews
Filipa S.
Review for: Muse more...
I purchased this lip product a few months ago through tarte’s online website when i was on the hunt for a easy to apply and pretty pinky nude color lip product. I came accross this dual ended lip color. It has a phin lip liner and the other side has a thicker side to fill in your lips with this amazing color and formula. Its super soft and buttery on the lips. It doesn’t feel like you’re wearing a heavy product at all. Recommend this one! Tge price is nice for the quality you get. tarte The Lip Architect™ Double-Ended Lipstick & Liner
Lexy 🎀.
Youngstown, Ohio
Review for: Sweet Pea more...
This is a good lipstick. Both the liner and lipstick have a creamy texture and it lasts fairly well. When it dries it’s not quite matte, but it isn’t shiny either. Which I like. It’s also super convenient to have the liner right there. I got it for $7 in a deal Tarte was doing. It’s regularly priced at about $24. I think there should be a little more product in the tube for that price.
Annalyse P.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Muse more...
The color of this product is really nice for an every day look, but the lipstick has virtually no staying power. My favorite feature would be the packaging because it makes it easy to coordinate my lip liner to my lipstick. I like to wear this lipstick whenever I know I’ll have time to do touchups, but it’s not ideal if you’re going to have busy day.
Alexis B.
United States
I have this in one of the nude shades, I bought it online hoping it would work out, and I was right! I hardly go for lighter nudes, normally I go for rosy nudes or mauvy nudes, but the true nude was amazing! I love that it has a built in lip liner as well as the actual lip stick! The color lasted so long, much longer than I expected from a non-matte product! I was able to eat and drink with minimal transfer!
Kat J.
Review for: Other more...
Color me impressed... I received this Lip Architect in the shade Delightful in the Double Duty Beauty gift set from Ulta, and didn't expect much from it. I only bought the kit for the highlighter and the fragrance. Well, I was happily surprised after trying this lipstick and plan on buying more! "Delightful" is the perfect deep pinky nude, and I love how this comes with the matching lip liner because heaven knows I can't stand trying to match up lip liners! This lip product was so creamy and smooth, with such a gorgeous opaque color and it lasted all day. Seriously, I don't think of Tarte when I think of amazing lip products, but they knocked it out of the park with these Lip Architects. If they made even more colors, I would be set for life!
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
Review for: Cutie Pie more...
I purchased this in the shade cutie pie from Ulta, it was 24 dollars. It's a nice burnt orange shade, which I found perfect for fall. One side is a liner , the other side is a crayon like lipstick. Both the liner and lipstick apply super smooth. The formula is nice and creamy and doesn't smear or bleed. I find that it usually lasts me until lunch time before I have to reapply. I love that it also doesn't get dry or flaky on the lips. Plus, the packaging is so sleek and pretty. It's perfect for throwing in your purse.
Megan G.
Columbus
Review for: Muse more...
It’s a good idea in theory but didn’t work well for me. I felt the two sides weren’t different enough in size the act as a lip liner and lipstick. Plus they were the exact same formula so I didn’t find a need for both sides.
This lipstick itself was an average Creme lipstick and nothing better then a drugstore lipstick in my opinion.
BillieJo H.
Review for: Muse more...
Nice idea, and the color is a nice neutral nice. I’d like it to have been a bit more pink. Otherwise, it is really creamy and the twist applicator is very easily controlled. The liner is soft enough to go on smoothly and fill in with. I would buy it again in other colors. Taste is a non-issue and it has decent lasting power.
Morgan G.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Romantic more...
Hands down, one of my favorite lipstick/liner combos ever! The color is very matte, which I like best. The lipstick lasts a long time, and looks great! I feel like it complimented my skin tone very well also. I would totally buy this again1
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
I love when I don’t have to go search for the right lip liner for my lipsticks lol. This is a great product because both lipliner and lipstick are together! I love tarte products for my natural clients. Their shadows are always easy to use and their products have such a nice range from natural and water based to skincare.
bhavya g.
Hmm looks interesting but worth it
Sofia R.
How long it last? Seems very small
April m.
Lexington, KY
Is this made like a lipstick or more like a lip gloss? Glossy or matte? Does it work well? Is this a new product or hasn't been out awhile because this is the first time I've seen it?! Thanks :-)
Katie S.
Bethel Spgs, TN
tarte The Lip Architect™ Double-Ended Lipstick & Liner Has anyone tried the Romantic shade? Would love to try any of these shades out, but the romantic looks more like what I use.
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
Is it silky as any lipstick?

back