BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Samantha M.
marblehead
This is the best brush I have ever bought! Super inexpensive and the quality is unreal! I have bought so many make up brushes that leave hair all over me and she’d like crazy! This brush is built like a rock! Super durable! Honestly invest in this brush! It gives you like an airbrush finish!
Angel B.
Garland , TX
 I absolutely love the bamboo brush. I’ve only used it about four or five times but it seems to be a Lidget brush. I’ve watched it about three times And I did notice that it takes a little longer to drive than my other brushes but other than that it’s a great brush and I do recommend it
Patricia F.
Wichita, KS
Love this brush! Perfect size to apply Amazonian clay foundation also from tarte! Feels great on the skin and blends out perfectly! Long lasting bristles if it wore out I would buy again!
Shazma S.
This is a great brush that feels really nice on the skin, the bristles are so soft and it’s a great quality. I love how this buffs in the foundation, I normally use a sponge for my foundation but when I want to switch it up and use a brush I reach for this one. It does give a flawless finish.
Lily W.
I purchased this brush along with the Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation and after using it a few times with powder foundations, I realized this brush wasn't worth the $36 price tag. I find the brush to be too bulky carry around in my makeup bag without crushing the bristles. The bristles are soft so that's the plus side.

Rating: 3.5
Nicole l.
Norristown, PA
Perfect brush for applying foundation! It applies on so smoothly and leaves little to no streaks. A little bit pricy but worth the money. I would recommend this to anyone looking to buy a great foundation brush.
Allie D.
Sacramento
Worth the purchase for sure. This applies the Amazonian clay foundation evenly and easily. I was skeptical at first when I saw how but the brush is, bit it was actually very easy to use. Deducting a star because sometimes bristles are left behind on my face. But it is so soft!
Kim K.
Alpharetta, GA
By far the best foundation brush ever! I bought this when I first started getting into makeup and it is the best! I use this with my double wear foundation and it blends so seamlessly. It also cleans easily with some baby wash and water. I’ll always recommend this brush!
Katie K.
Atlanta , GA
Great brush! Applies makeup evenly and soft to the skin. Highly recommend tarte brushes. I just bought all the super cute mermaid brushes. Great set. Tarte makes great brushes.
Rachel R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Very nicely made, the bamboo feels really nice and the bristles are soft. While it isn’t my favorite brush, I don’t hate it. I’d say it’s very comparable to any rounded foundation brush, nothing sets this one apart other than the bamboo. Don’t hate but not unique.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon