BY TARTE

• is this good for blending?3 Answers
  • I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Demi-lei x.
This brush is the best brush I have ever used it doesn't leave streaks and it is theost softest thing I have ever felt.
hema s.
jaito
I like makeup things and I love makeup and this stuff is amazing and you try this staff at least one time it is amazing
Ayesha M.
Mississauga, ON
Good brush but pricey. I bought it from sephora recently and the bristles are soft and help to blend my products easily
Alexandra P.
I really love this brush!!I'm a huge Tarte fan in general!The brush doesn't the job amazingly and has a perfect finish
Emy e.
tabuk
its so beautiful product because its simple and easy to make up my face as i want to be and stay good for a long time
Alaina S.
Seamlessly blends foundation to an airbrushed finish. Dense but soft . No fallout of bristles on face or when washed
Holly D.
Great for buffing I’m foundation in order to create a flawless finish on the skin. The bristles are also really soft.
lishawn T.
Belize
I love this brush. It blends your foundation in your skin so good!! It never fails on the buffing of your foundation.
Alexandra M.
Great to apply your foundation with, leaving no streaky marks in your face it gets to work fast and is easy to clean.
Emily C.
My go-to brush for setting my face with a powder, so soft and easy to use!! definitely recommend, worth the cost!!!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon