BY TARTE

• is this good for blending?3 Answers
  • I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
member-b862e
Love this brush for foundation! Buffs the foundation into the skin perfectly. Yet to find a foundation this doesn’t work well for.
meredith j.
SUNDRIDGE, ON
I use this for my foundation. It seems to blends almost any foundation perfectly. I love it almost as much as myh beauty blender
Rebekah W.
I really love this brush it’s big, sturdy and does the job, use for liquid foundation with a buffing motion for a flawless base!
B R.
Weyburn, SK
This brush is one of my go to’s !! Love this brush I feel like it gives an airbrushed look to the skin once foundation is applied
Sirine S.
mahdia
I think it will have a beautiful texture and have a high quality application as the bristles have a natural feel any natural hair
Sofia M.
Lo re comiendo, muy bueno la verdad, se lo puede usar con una facilidad y no se rompe fácil, es duradero y no se arruina pronto
Yomna A.
So soft in the face l recommend this fluffy brush it’s literally my favorite❤️❤️👍🏻👌🏻👛💄💋 I don’t also recommend this for blush
Andrea S.
Ajax, ON
I love this brush. The bristles are soft and distribute the product well. It cleans easily and works the same after doing so.
alesakh12 a.
Good and nice on the lips I want to try it again جيده واريد استخدامها مره اخرا كالتي استخدمتها من قبل واريد تجربه شركات اخرى
seema r.
Trinidad and Tobago
Just brush me away so in love with this brushes would love to get my hands on all the others just great an convenient to hold
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon