BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Rayelle L.
Lacombe, AB
I love this brush. It's super soft, but super dense, so you don't end up using a huge amount of product. This brush makes it super easy to either build product up without it getting super cakey looking, or sheer it out for a more natural finish. I love my beauty sponges, but I reach for this brush just as often when applying foundation, and even concealer. I've had no issues with it shedding or losing bristles when I wash it, like I have with other, cheaper brushes, so I think it will hold up for a fairly long time.
just c.
This was one of the first brushes I bought to use with foundation. I originally used to use my hands to apply foundation, but after a friend recommend this brush to me, I decided to give it a try. My skin can be oily and I have rosy cheeks, so I often make sure that my foundation is full coverage. For about a month or two I used this brush, and it did work, but I noticed that it absorbed quite a bit of foundation. The redness on my cheeks would never really be covered as much as I liked, and I use a full coverage foundation so that is a bit of a problem. I didn’t have this problem when I used my hands, so I went to the brush and noticed some caked on foundation. Since, I have switched to a beauty blender because I personally prefer that; however, if a brush is up your alley, this one was probably the best brush I used!
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Abby S.
I ADORE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!!!! It has great value not too pricey. It is super soft and is a great quality brush to have. It allows makeup to easily apply to the face and I definitely recommend this product to everyone!!
Jas M.
vancouver
I recently purchased this brush it makes blending very easy and fast. I do like beauty sponges but blending takes awhile. This brush is expensive, it goes for approximately $44 at Sephora. The brush hairs are soft and because it is a larger kabuki brush it leave your foundation looking airbrushed and natural!
Caitlyn O.
Edmonton
I find that when I use this brush for more heavy foundations, it doesn’t give a good finish. You can see the brush marks and I will have to go and blend with a sponge after, but when I use it for lighter foundations/B.B. creams, it gives an AMAZING, smooth, flawless finish. So I love it for that.
Bella R.
I used to use this brush for patting on my powder which did work great. I still have this brush after atleast 6 years. The brush is great, the bristles never fall out and it’s a sturdy brush. The only complaint I can give is that when you wash it, you need to use a lot of makeup brush soup because the bristles are so compact.
Natalie P.
Calgary
I LOVE this brush! It is super soft and nice to apply B.B cream or foundation with. It is a bit streaky if you directly put the product on the brush but if you put it on your face first it looks much better. I always use a beauty blender after to smooth it all in as well.
Esther J.
Groningen
This is a lovely Tarte brush. I used to use my hands for foundation, but now I use this brush and it is amazing. It really smooths it out evenly. It is also a small enough brush to do it quickly. Not only does it look luxuries, it also works like a pro. I would give this a 10/10.
Jessica M.
Vaughan
Tarte brushes are amazing! Although they are a bit pricey, they are worth every penny. This brush blends out foundation effortlessly. It is such great quality and has not broken apart like some other brushes do. I would recommend it!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon