BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Maryna L.
Sudbury, ON
This brush looks more professional comparing to other fun collections tarte comes up with, the quality of it is very good, it is firm enough for blending product yet feels very soft on my face too
leah A.
I love tartes makeup brush’s especially the buffer airbrush in particular it’s super soft and durable and I really like that it’s made of bamboo I find it very unique I would definitely purchase more brushes from this collection!
Ashley B.
Saint John, NB
So soft!! The price for brushes is expensive but you pay for what you get. Make sure to clean the brush frequently but you will not regret it. I have combination skin and it works great with that. Worth the money !
keesha d.
clarenville
This is a very nice brush. I have a very weird blotchy face but It gives lots of coverage and it’s very soft! Good value for money! I use it mostly everyday!! Overall I would recommend
allison f.
Lowbanks, ON
I’ve used this for foundation maybe twice, it was okay but I prefer this for all over face powder or bronzer because it’s so big, I bought this on sale at Sephora about a year ago and it’s still in great condition
Shivangi K.
Los Angeles, CA
The best foundation brush i have ever used. EVER! It blends the foundation so well without wasting any product. It is so dense and soft. It is very much affordable and to top it off its vegan too.
Shae W.
The best foundation brush i’ve used throughout my whole makeup life. I never normally like brushes to blend out foundation but this one is so good. Works well on oily skin.
Sydney O.
Toronto
Super good for blending any face makeup. Very soft and apply makeup well especially for beginners. Purchased it at Sephora. I have drier skin and it helped blend makeup ! Very satisfied with it .
member-ac8cb
Too dense for me personally. Doesn’t work well on my combination skin as I mainly use sponges. This is really well made and would be good for someone who uses brushes on a regular basis. The price is quite high, but is to be expected from a high end brand.
Tiffany S.
I ordered and found that this is probably the best foundation brush I have tried, I do recommend it. 9/10 it just pacts the makeup in place, I use this 3/4 if more times a week, it does its job done!!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon