BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Jade Y.
Aylmer
I really loved this brush, however I was so disappointed that after 6 months it completely fell apart. I’m a makeup artist and I take very good care of my brushes because I want them to last for a long time. I was a little upset when it broke because the brush blended out my foundation beautifully and I would have loved to have it in my kit for longer.
Steph P.
Such a nice brush if you want a clean airbrush look without having to blend your foundation over and over again. The big brush head allows you to apply an even layer quickly and allows you to build up the colour if desired. Super soft and densely packed but not too dense. Overall amazing brush!
Soupeara B.
Orleans, ON
Purchased this for my powder foundation and it has not disappointed me. In fact its my favourite powder foundation brush even with using it with other products. I find it buffs the product onto my face evenly and smoothly. Pickups product very well and well worth the price tag. The buffer and Kabuki buffer are both great brushes.
VICTORIA J.
Richmond Hill, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
The Tarte buffer foundation brush is amazing, it is a little on the pricier side however it is worth every penny. It blends your foundation seamlessly and does not leave streaks. I use this for my everyday makeup up. I’m extremely happy I purchased it.
Jessica M.
Dawson creek,BC
This is by far my holy Grail makeup brush! I’ve been searching for years for a brush like this it definitely gives you an airbrush finish and works well on acne prone skin. I will never buy a different brand of foundation brush this one is my go to !
Kate S.
I used this brush a lot for applying my makeup but have recently noticed it absorbs a lot of my foundation. The brush is perfect for creating the ‘airbrush’ look but I do find I chose to only use it on occasion due to loss of foundation.
🐝 B.
Dubai, Dubai
This is the brush that i use to evenly apply foundations on my customers and the results are always fantastic and effortless. Also, it is comfortable to use and my clients always comment that it feels nice on their skin too!
Amy F.
Nottinghamshire
This is a fabulous foundation brush it’s soft and tightly packed and really does help you get that air brushes finish. Past few times I’ve used it I’ve experienced a little bit of shedding which is a little disappointing.
member-9516e
I love this. I honestly couldn’t live without it. The brush applies my foundation like a dream, there are no streaks and it gives me the most beautiful airbrushed look. I find it best when you use in circular motions, and don’t drag it over the skin but use the brush to ‘massage it into the skin’. This brush is amazing for a long lasting airbrush look. Xx
Amalee b.
Perth
I love this brush ! I didn’t know I needed it before I got it, my foundation is applied so smoothly when using this compared to other foundation buffers this by far is the best I’ve come across. I would 100% recommend buying this brush.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon