BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Drew☀️ C.
Innisfil
I can’t rate this product highly enough! Bought it at Sephora and I’m obsessed! I used to swear by a beauty sponge however this has changed my mind completely, worth the purchase and doesn’t leave my face looking cakey or feeling heavy, instead it feels even and light, looking better than ever before no matter what brand of foundation I’m using.
Kourtney C.
Saint John, NB
This Tarte brush is just okay for me, it is really soft and stuff but I have other foundation brushes I like more. Such as the Morphe Y6 ( which is a lot cheaper), an Elf foundation brush and Real Techniques. These other brushes are cheaper than the Tarte and in my opinion perform better.
Manuela R.
This brush it's really cool but I think it's for people who doesn't use to much foundation in her face because if they use a big amount it makes not easy to blend and maybe can have a hated finishing, but I will be buy again cause it's really useful for me
Samantha V.
San Diego, CA
I love this brush. I have used it for both foundation and powder. It is just so dense and fluffy and it leaves whatever you put on (powder or foundation) flawless. I carry it in my makeup bag all the time.
Eva G.
ulaanbaatar
love this product because this is hands down my favorite brush for applying foundation. I have never had a person not ask me about this brush because it just buffs in the make up so flawlessly and feels dreamy on the people’s skin!!!
Raphy G.
Norwich
This is the best brush for buffing foundation in as it’s design means u can blend over every shape for eg nose eyes cheekbones I bought it at Sephora and it’s very good value but pricey however it’s worth it and I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone
Desirée A.
Burlington , ON
I LOVE how this brush applies foundation BUT it is shedding! It’s impossible to clean without loosing bristles each time. My theory is that it’s too chunky for all of the bristles to adhere properly to the handle. I’m so gentle with it but I think the inner glue gave out in one spot where it sheds relentlessly. Can not justify $50 for another unfortunately.
Rylee W.
Toronto
The brush I use with my tarte clay foundation. I buff it in using a circular motion. A bit expensive for just one brush but once I used it I didn't regret buying it. It makes my foundation flawless and it's so soft! It's a more dense brush so it doesn't soak up your foundation. I clean it with a mild shampoo and it looks and works like brand new again
Mona N.
This wasn’t my favourite brush as it was far too dense. There are better brushes out there for far less money. I used it quite a while but it just did not work the way I expected.
Arrah B.
Calgary
This is like silk on your face or my cats furr on my face. Either way it's a good thing going on. Soft, kind and makes my face looks make up less even when that face is beat !
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon