BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Darlin L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Favorite brush ever. Use it for everything , seriously. It blends to perfection and holds all the product. Use it for everyday look.
Madison S.
benson
Purchased at: ULTA
If I recommend a foundation brush THIS IS IT in love! It's not the cheapest but I think it's so worth your money because mine has lasted for sooo long and is so easy to apply.
Jordan A.
Memphis, TN
This brush gives an even finish. I have a combination skin type and it doesn’t make my face dry. It is easy to use and makes makeup look natural.
Kristin M.
This brush changed my life! I went from dealing with foundation that looked caked on to having smooth flawless skin. When I have more time I typically use my beauty blender and then go in with the Tarte Buffer brush to smooth everything out. But during the work week when I am running short on time I just just the Tarte Buffer Brush and put a few dabs on foundation on my face and buff everything in - it takes only a few minutes and leaves with a flawless finish.
Kat M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush is ok. I've used it for foundation but it doesn't feel dense enough and ends up leaving streaks everywhere on my face. Its too dense for powder and not dense enough for foundation. It feels like a nice brush and the handle is lovely. Its just not my favorite so I probably wouldn't recommend.
Sarah R.
evanston
This brush is amazing and is so soft on the skin. My skin type is oily and this brush ha the makeup stay much longer than usual. This made it very easy to apply the makeup and would 10/10 highly recommend to everyone!
Julie B.
San Diego
Purchased at: ULTA
I liked this brush because it’s thick and will give a nice blended finish. It is quick to use because it covers a lot of ground due to the brush size. I love the quality of this brush. I bought it with the Amazonian clay foundation.
Misty S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love applying my foundation with this brush. It is very soft and goes on smooth. It is also very easy to hold.
Mandy M.
19958
I use this with my tarte foundation and I like it a lot however I do think that you waste a lot of product with this brush and think you would be better off using a sponge.
Elorha N.
Chelmsford, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Easy to use and to clean. Very soft and precise. Price is great although you can find cheaper ones around.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon