BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Amanda ♛.
Wapwallopen, PA
This is very stiff and I use it to blend out my foundation and it works great! Easy to clean
Sarah W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this brush at first but after using for a while it became very tough and difficult to use. I don’t think I would recommend, there are other cheaper, better brushes out there.
Cora B.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
I e had this brush for over a year and it is still my favorite brush that I use everyday! Worth the price and lasts you a long time as long as you clean it
Megan P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love the feeling of this brush on my skin and love the look it creates for my foundation. It nicely blends in the foundation leaving a natural and subtle look. It is so smooth and easily glides across the skin without leaving any brush hairs on my face.
Rachel H.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
This is by far my favorite foundation brush. It makes applying foundation breeze and my face looks airbrushes. The brush is a great price because the quality is amazing. The brush is really easy to clean.
Olivia S.
Lynn, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Great foundation brush for liquid or powder foundations. Doesn’t shed and is easy to clean.
Kristin M.
This brush changed my life! I went from dealing with foundation that looked caked on to having smooth flawless skin. When I have more time I typically use my beauty blender and then go in with the Tarte Buffer brush to smooth everything out. But during the work week when I am running short on time I just just the Tarte Buffer Brush and put a few dabs on foundation on my face and buff everything in - it takes only a few minutes and leaves with a flawless finish.
Milanae T.
This was a very nice brush applied my foundation very well to be honest. It made it easy to blend out because the brush was soft and sturdy. The brush doesn’t suck up all my foundation. Overall a really good brush!
Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush is soft and blends foundations very very well. Gives a nice full coverage and leaves foundation on top of skin and not in pores.
Karly S.
Farmount
I had only ever used sponges when applying my foundation, until this brush. My foundation goes on smooth and effortless. I feel like I get a better and more even coverage when using this brush to apply. I would definitely recommend!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon