BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Amanda ♛.
Wapwallopen, PA
This is very stiff and I use it to blend out my foundation and it works great! Easy to clean
Karly S.
Farmount
I had only ever used sponges when applying my foundation, until this brush. My foundation goes on smooth and effortless. I feel like I get a better and more even coverage when using this brush to apply. I would definitely recommend!
Enza R.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I have literally applied foundation on with everything known to man. From my bare palms to sponges and beauty blenders. After trying the tarts bamboo brush I never looked back. This is by far the best foundation brush I’ve used. The bristles are soft and compact for a smooth flawless finish. This brush makes applying makeup easy and fun. A must try for sure.
Sarah S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush is softer than most foundation brushes and blends really easily. The brush I used before was from a different brand but wasn’t nearly as soft as this one and I would recommend this to my friends or any one who appreciates soft brushes
Tiffany A.
Ridgeville
One of my top brushes for putting on foundation! Great application and cleans up easily! I have had mine for a few years and still works perfect. No issues with bristles falling out.
Elorha N.
Chelmsford, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Easy to use and to clean. Very soft and precise. Price is great although you can find cheaper ones around.
Mandy M.
19958
I use this with my tarte foundation and I like it a lot however I do think that you waste a lot of product with this brush and think you would be better off using a sponge.
Misty S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love applying my foundation with this brush. It is very soft and goes on smooth. It is also very easy to hold.
Julie B.
San Diego
Purchased at: ULTA
I liked this brush because it’s thick and will give a nice blended finish. It is quick to use because it covers a lot of ground due to the brush size. I love the quality of this brush. I bought it with the Amazonian clay foundation.
Kat M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush is ok. I've used it for foundation but it doesn't feel dense enough and ends up leaving streaks everywhere on my face. Its too dense for powder and not dense enough for foundation. It feels like a nice brush and the handle is lovely. Its just not my favorite so I probably wouldn't recommend.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon