BY TARTE

• is this good for blending?3 Answers
  • I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Christina W.
Love love this brush!! I use it with the shape tape foundation and it always looks flawless.
Hannah P.
Great product! Easy to use and love to use it! I love this bush! Super soft! Not badly priced
c 🦄.
love the bamboo look to it, applies foundation smoothly and evenly on the skin, great price!
Madelin S.
Walnut Hill
Really good at applying foundation, no streaks, keeps the coverage, buffs it in beautifully.
andrea r.
Belleville, IL
It’s super soft and applied product on great! It was super nice to use! I ordered it online:)
Kristen R.
I love the bamboo! I’ve never been disappointed by Tarte before. No fall out, easy to clean.
ShanynMarie R.
Canyon
Purchased at: ULTA
This was a great brush for applying my makeup! Would highly recommend this brush, well made!
Hillary S.
gonzales tx
This brush is one of the best brushes out there I love tarte every brush I own is from tarte
Penelope F.
I absolutely love these brushes they come in handy so well , really helps with alot of stuff
Whitney W.
St. Louis
I love this brush. It applies my liquid foundation beautifully. It’s so soft. No complaints!
Jaedynđź’™ W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon