BY TARTE

• is this good for blending?3 Answers
  • I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Makayla B.
I have been using this product since it first came out. I have oily skin and I’ve never had a foundation brush that works so well on my skin! It’s very easy to use it and I would definitely buy this brush again!
✨Hollye B.
Midland, TX
This brush is just way to large for me. I’ve tried using it in several different ways but just didn’t work out. For the price I would not repurchase or recommend to anyone. There’s much better adorable options!
Kendra K.
This use to be my favorite brush when I first started getting big in to makeup! I find myself always using it again and again. I've owned it for years and it has never let me down.
Kristen D.
Shady Valley
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brush so much!! I never wear foundation, I only use a bronze powder and this brush is perfect for applying my bronzer! It goes on very evenly. It’s also very nicely made and very soft on my face!
Brenna M.
Saint Paul, MN

This brush works so well with  full coverage foundation formulas! It buffs the color in perfectly without wiping the product off, and seems to just absorb it into the brush, which means very little product is wasted. The bristles are super soft too! I have had ohs brush for two years, and it has not shed once! It is fabulous!
Madi S.
Land O Lakes, FL
Was SO SO excited when I received this in the mail. The easy application is my favorite seems to pack on the makeup very well. My beauty blender was my go to until i found this gem! Would 10/10 recommend!
Arielle 🌻.
Baltimore
Love love love love love this for brush!! The bristles are so soft, and it does not irritate my skin. Pair this with the Clinique brush cleaner, and Sephora’s brush conditioner.
Omelisa A.
Waterbury, CT
FAVORITE FOUNDATION BRUSH EVER. I used to always use beauty blenders but now i’m so obsessed with this brush and I can’t remember if my makeup looked as good with a beauty blender compared to when I use this brush to blend in my foundation. It blends flawlessly, and you don’t lose as much product as you do when using a sponge.
Chrissy D.
Tarte Buffer Brush is great fir buffing large areas in a quick amount of time. Works very well with liquid foundation and powder products. Very soft & feels good in the hand.
Melanie C.
Cleveland
This brush is amazing! I use this brush everytime I apply foundation now, and it just gives the most amazingly simple, but yet beautiful application! I can't do my makeup routine without this brush now! Love love love it!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon