BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Jodi K.
San jose, CA
It was a great to pay in foundation! Easily to blend also. I really enjoy using this on the go.
MaryLou B.
richmond
This is such a great brush! Buffs in concealer and foundation flawlessly to a beautiful finish.
Haley T.
love this brush !! so big and covers so much skin at once !! definitely easy to use as well !!
Destiny D.
Covers the face well love it if you like full glam like me this is the one for you...I love it
Joyce I.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
i rarely use this i have a different brush i use instead. it’s kind of hard to apply my makeup
Gemma N Michael B.
This is the perfect brush for my foundation I absolutely love it and I use it every single day!
Kristen D.
Highland, IN
Love this brush, I received it with my Tarte foundation and it blends my foundation on nicely!
Kimberly💖 R.
Lawrenceville
Love the tarte foundation brush great price great value works perfectly on my face very smooth
Thrift F.
The brush is so smooth. It’s aesthetically pleasing and works great. I love brushes from Tarte
Jazmin m.
this brush is soo good omg I love this so much it is soo good for foundation it’s kinda pricey
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon