BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Fabiola C.
orlando
Good I like it it also is very soft and fluffy great makeup brush so basically everything looks great
Sarah S.
Valdese
A great everyday foundation brush! It spreads makeup evenly without caking it on or leaving streaks.
Samantha J.
Glendale, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brush so much. It literally makes foundation look so smooth and airbrushed on your skin.
Abbi H.
Love this brush it applies makeup on so good and it is a very nice soft brush can’t wait to buy more!
sukayna a.
richmond
It doesn't shred it is very easy to blend I love the packaging and it just doesn't make me look cakey
Kelly M.
Waldwick
i always use this brush to apply my foundation. it applies the product really well and doesn’t streak
Ty S.
It’s good! It’s claims are true. But I still prefer my Morphe y6 which is just the best in my opinion
Ashley S.
I love this brush, and the material is so soft. I also like how it’s designed with the wooden bamboo.
Dayna P.
San Diego, CA
Fav brush. Really gives that finishing touch when I’m setting my foundation. Exactly what I needed
Stephanie R.
Ceres
Leaves such a flawless look to you foundation and it’s super blended which the brush is super soft
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon