BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Darlene C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brush! I love to just put it on my face, it’s soft! Love how it evens out my foundation!
Michelle S.
Usa
Love it!! Gives you a perfect finish every time.. A must have to apply your foundation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelly M.
Waldwick
i always use this brush to apply my foundation. it applies the product really well and doesn’t streak
Abbi H.
Love this brush it applies makeup on so good and it is a very nice soft brush can’t wait to buy more!
Alessandra K.
Fayetteville
Amazing foundation brush. Easy to use and easy to clean. Would recommend to liquid foundation users.
sukayna a.
richmond
It doesn't shred it is very easy to blend I love the packaging and it just doesn't make me look cakey
Mikayla C.
Works well with the tarte Amazonian Clay foundation. Spreads really nicely for that one specifically
Ty S.
It’s good! It’s claims are true. But I still prefer my Morphe y6 which is just the best in my opinion
Samantha J.
Glendale, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this brush so much. It literally makes foundation look so smooth and airbrushed on your skin.
Dayna P.
San Diego, CA
Fav brush. Really gives that finishing touch when I’m setting my foundation. Exactly what I needed
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon