BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Jordyn W.
East Brunswick, NJ
Really good brush. Soft and the bristles don’t fall out. Blends foundation well and doesn’t leave streaks
lissethbeatriz L.
Manassas, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Muy suave con la piel y sus cerdas o pelitos como le quieras llamar son muy suaves dejan un buen acabado
Yamileth C.
It’s super amazing on the skin and it evenly applies my foundation I love it!!! It’s super soft as well
African B.
1 Soldiers Field Park, Apt 504, Boston, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Awesome brush! It blends the foundation soo good. I highly recommend it. I think everyone should get it
Elizabeth B.
Wardsville, MO
The perfect brush to use to evenly apply foundation! Works amazingly with my Amazonian clay foundation!
Kelly K.
Monroe, MI
Love this makeup brush. Very good with putting all makeup on my face. My favorite brush I’ve ever had!
Andria S.
orient
Good to use for blending tarts foundation although it can come out very streaky and some brush fallout
Michelle m.
texas
Purchased at: ULTA
It's a really good brush ,to blend all the setting powder ,and also to contour with powder
#lovemakeup
Emily M.
Plymouth
Great foundation brush. It’s great for buffing and leaves a nice finish. Handle length is really nice.
Alexa M.
This product was great to work with. It applies my make up greatly and i use this product all the time.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon