BY TARTE

• is this good for blending?3 Answers
  • I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Elonnie
It like the brush!!! It’s really smooth on my skin. It doesn’t soak up too much product but I like very much
Tainnelys G.
calle 1 N-55 Urbanizacion Santa Elena Bayamon Puerto Rico
This brushes are the best you should definitely try it because they are super soft and they work super good.
Emily M.
Chowchilla
Use this brush with my foundation. It is so soft and a wonderful use to me. I totally recommend. Long lasting
Kierstyn S.
Yorba Linda
Love this to quickly blend out either foundation or concealer. Good for powder makeup like bare minerals too.
KIRSTEN W.
I use this brush to buff my powder on my face and it's the perfect size blends it very well I love this brush
anahi d.
Donna, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Very good for blending foundation. I love the material of the makeup brush stick. It’s honestly really good.
Corryn H.
Meridian, ID
I honestly love using this brush for liquid foundation, for powder foundation or just to buff everything put.
Alyssa B.
These are the only makeup brushes I use their great they work so well that these are the only ones that I get
Siri M.
pleasanton
This is an awesome brush for matte foundations like their Amazonian clay or Clinique’s stay matte foundation.
Chasity W.
New Iberia
I love my brush. It's easy to clean. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. U don't need a lot of makeup.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon