BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Julia G.
armonk
Super soft and feels so good on my skin. Use it for blush and bronzer mostly. Definitely a staple brush to have.
Kanoe H.
Marysville, WA
Beautiful brush. It performs excellent and the bristles are super soft. Highly recommend this beautiful product.
Ashlee S.
Ellensburg, WA
One of my favorite brushes ever. I actually don’t use it for foundation but actually for powder.. and I love it.
yesenia l.
crosby, TX
One of my favorites to apply foundation it might be a little too big but I actually like it.. fluffy but compact.
Kendra T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very nice, blends foundation wonderful. I love using it. The pricing is okay, for the way it blends foundations.
Alexis B.
Mobile
I am obsessed with tarte cosmetics all of their products are amazing and relatively cheap but have great quality
Cassandra D.
Rising Sun, MD
Super soft sturdy brush that can be used in a variety of ways. One of my favorite brushes in my brush collection.
emily a.
my favorite foundation brush EVER! makes my face like airbrushed and smooth also very easy to blend out products
April M.
united states
I hated this brush. Way too sense and way to big. Can't get into corners easily and not the most travel friendly
Nicki D.
Lexington
Love this big brush. I use it for setting powder and it works perfectly. I would recommend this brush to anyone.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon