BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Katie H.
Augusta
Loved this brush to put my pressed powder on with! Made it look airbrushed and flawless! Super soft and durable too
Mika T.
Gaston, IN
Love it. Thick and dense but no streaks and leaves a wonderful finish. Looks completely natural and no cakey look.
Shuntrice B.
Destin
My favorite brush in the whole world, I use this brush almost everyday and they are easy to clean and are very soft
Eli T.
This pairs perfect with the Amazonian clay foundation. It doesn't soak up the product and it's super soft I love it
Cassandra S.
Voorhees , NJ
This brush is very great quality. So dense and soft. The length is great, not too long. The bamboo is very sturdy.
Taylor B.
Midlothian va
It gives an airbrush look and it makes your foundation look flawlesss.Its better than the elf one I got at target.
Renee F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This foundation brush helps apply makeup so smooth and gives that airbrushed look. By far my favorite makeup brush
Shannon S.
Love this brush. I use this when apply make up ALL the time. It feels super soft and helps apply your makeup great
Tiffany K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite foundation brushes. It gives me a great full coverage with any foundation I use with it
Serin M.
Betsy Layne
I love everything Tarte even their brushes. I have hard 2 of these brushes and they do amazing applying foundation
Jaedynđź’™ W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon