BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
ashley m.
Mead, OK
This brush was fine, I actually lost mine and I wish I had it back. It is quite dense, perfect for powder foundation
mermaid a.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Blends out makeup seamlessly which is honestly necessary. I don’t feel like it soaks up a lot of the product either
Emily Y.
Kokomo
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this for the powder foundation on days that I want an airbrushed finish. Gets the job done and doesn’t shed!
Casey W.
Tarte wasn't kidding when they named this the airbrush foundation brush. It made my skin look absolutely stellar!!
Roma S.
THIS IS THE BEST BRUSH. It’s an amazing foundation-blender and with proper care, lasts for years. 10/10 recommend!
Kristin G.
Selma
This is the only foundation brush I use other then a beauty blender! Applied on my face so smooth! I love it
Lauren W.
Fullerton
All around great brush. It blended nicely and it made it easy to apply and use and also didn’t streak my foundation
Alejandra R.
Blends everything amazing, very pleased with this brush. It really makes a flawless finish when using a foundation
Adriana S.
All tarte brushes are great. Worth every penny paid. Super soft and easy to cleen. All their brushes are super cute
hunnibaby b.
Purchased at: Sephora
Nice buffer....I love how soft it is. I like how smooth it finishes your face. The brush is sturdy and nice quality
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon