BY TARTE

• is this good for blending?3 Answers
  • I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Sarah B.
This is a really good makeup brush. It’s soft and is very good at applying your foundation. I definitely recommend it!
J A.
Bolingbrook
Helps my foundation go on more easier , and doesn’t leave streaks . Easy to use and I use it everyday , i wash it lol .
Tracy D.
Great product. Application is effortless a d is always even. Easy to use and easy to clean! Love all these brushes!!!
nia W.
Hope
I love tarte foundation brushes they are really soft I buy it from Walmart Walgreens and my skin type is a very oily
Kayla C.
Sumter
Purchased at: ULTA
I love all of the tarte brushes! They are soft and they are really well made! Every brush I've tried has been great!
jaquelyn r.
Very dence brush and it is very easy to use one of my favorite brushes to use in a dayly bases as in a makus routine
ashley m.
Mead, OK
This brush was fine, I actually lost mine and I wish I had it back. It is quite dense, perfect for powder foundation
Julia K.
USA
Love this brush! Very sturdy. buffs out my make up for a smooth finish! Easy to clean. Love tarte and their brushes!
Adrianna P.
Hazel Park
It change my whole makeup routine for sure I just got this too but over all it might be the best sike it is the best
Melissa W.
This is such a great brush! It has high quality bristles and the perfect sized wooden handle. It really works great!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon