BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Anarres T.
Peoria
This brush is good for foundation and powereds in my opinion you could buy 10 of these and they would get with every product
maggie t.
columbus
LOVE!! I used and abused mine until it couldn’t go on anymore. It apples your foundations like magic. Definitely recommend!!
Nikki S.
The texture is very nice ! It’s good for foundation, brushing off face powder. I shall use it for blending foundation though
kaitlynn c.
Charleston
applies well at first but within a few applications it becomes streaky. You would have to clean the brush almost every use
Adriana P.
Valley Center , CA
I love this brush to just blend everything together! It is amazing and I definitely recommend it! Everyone should have one
Paige B.
Applys makeup very well. Blends good. Smells good too lmao. Well I recommend to you at the moment. Take the time to buy it
carmen m.
staten Island
Amazing for final touches and re-touches after a long day. Get it! You need it. I have two, one for home and one for travel
Rozlyn C.
Florence
Great foundation application with this brush ! Leaves a smooth pore-less finish! Spread foundation evenly left no blotching
marlie g.
San Antonio,tx
These brushes work well and are easy to work with. I use them everyday and have little to no trouble blending out my makeup
Charisma M.
Get the most gorgeous finish by dispersing product using this brush! It feels amazing and will leave you looking flawless!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon