BY TARTE

• is this good for blending?3 Answers
  • I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Christine P.
This is the holy grail of foundation brushes. I have tried sponges and other types of brushes, this one just creates a beautiful air brushed look. It is a pretty steep price but it’s totally worth it. The size is creates a great application
Camry H.
Saint Clair
This brush is my daily foundation brush! At first I flinched at the price bit after getting it I’m so glad I purchased it and I’ve gotten more than my money’s worth out of it and it’s still going strong!
Byron P.
Just recently picked one up. This changed my life. Using liquid foundation this is perfect. I will say the price is a bit much $50 for a brush. But it’s totally worth it. I was very satisfied with this.
Claire C.
Sacramento
Amazing brush. I love using it for dense powders actually. I find it best for packing on powder when you don’t want to use a liquid foundation. It applies amazingly and keeps the face looking natural but still giving sufficient coverage
summer s.
strongsville
The brush hairs are very soft but dense. it apples my foundation very well and it gets an airbrushed finished as they claimed! i use this EVERY day it’s great! i definitely would recommend to anyone who wants an amazing foundation brush.
lauren b.
Acworth, GA
got this at sephora after seeing good reviews, so i had high expectations. i liked it as a compacted powder brush for higher powder coverage, and was a fan of the big dome shape, but as a brush for liquid foundations this was kind of a fail for me. i don’t know if it was how i applied it or what, but no matter what motion or angle i used, it just seemed to smear and streak the product around.
Kasia F.
Wheeling, IL
Tarte the buffer airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush is very dense and it works great with both Tarte powder and liquid foundations. It is better for loose powder foundation but it works for pressed powder as well. Quality is great and size just right to quickly apply to your face. However, it is quite large to be able to get into all crevices (such as around nose or between eyebrows). Not the easiest brush to clean since it is so dense. But in general I would recommend.
Katelynn S.
Omaha
I enjoy this brush because it is very soft brissels, doesnt take too much product. I use it pretty often, it compares to my real technique one because this one is a lot thicker and softer on the skin.
shelby w.
Waldorf, md
I used this for liquid foundation for years & I loved the finish it gave me, it was very good at blending without a lot of work. It could also be used for powders or blushes too. I used it for years & the only problem i ran into was after about five years, the bristles came out of the handle but stayed together so i was able to glue them back. Would recommend a million times over.
Angelica V.
Moreno Valley
One of my very favorite make up brushes. Just leaves a flawless face when apply foundation. It does not compare to many brushes out there. It’s one of a kind and you get a lot of uses out of it.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon