BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Ashley A.
Moscow Mills
One of my favorite foundation brushes. Easy to use, sometimes it streaks, but I always use a beauty blender over top to finish off.
Jennifer L.
Greer
It is well made and pretty. Easily washable. This is good in an emergency, but I still prefer to apply liquid makeup with a sponge.
♡~☆Macy☆~♡ M.
S Ozone Park, NY
I would rate it a 5. I LOVE TARTE AND WHAT IT STANDS FOR! I have to mermaid brush set I cant wait to use it. Is so soft and Pretty!
Kim P.
newburyport
Purchased at: ULTA
This brush left a good finish when using foundation but I found it better to use a beauty blender to get a perfect air brush finish
Lisa T.
ione
I’m happy with all my brushes. I don’t have a favorite. I use all brands for different products. I feel they are all comparable.
Anna H.
Oneonta, AL
I used this brush for YEARS!! My mom still uses and and my sister in law. I don’t use it any more because I use sponges only now.
Cheyenne M.
Oradell
I like this brush because it is big and gets foundation on quick... not the best to stipple on for a smooth look but does the job
catalina n.
I only have one of these but it is becoming nasty because I use it so much because I love it I defenitly recomend it works great
chelsea s.
Haslet, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
The Tarte Buffer Airbrush Finish brush is so so soft and does an incredible job blending foundation. Would definitely recommend.
Hannah P.
Corry, PA
This product really does give you an air brushes look when you use it with setting powder! It is a daily used brush for me!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon