BY TARTE

• is this good for blending?3 Answers
  • I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Kelly G.
Soft brush that works well and lasts long with proper upkeep. I don’t use it often but when I do it works better than the cheaper brands
Charlae C.
Warren, Mi
This is really great for blending foundation and also to dust off setting powder. This fantastic brush is great for all parts of he face
Sydnee A.
One of my absolute favorite brushes for foundation! The synthetic hair is so soft on my face and spreads product evenly for my oil skin.
Vanessa R.
Boston
It's lush! Really soft and full, definitely even blending and easy to conquer . easy to use. A good value. It's something I go to often.
Serena Z.
Sundance, WY
Absolutely in love with this brush!!! I can apply my foundation within minutes! I have had mine for 2 years and the bristles have upheld!
Makenzie H.
st louis
This helps my foundation go on super fast I’ve only used it once through a friend and it’s easy to apply and use it’s the perfect size.
Dalila Y.
Round Rock , TX
This is one of my favorites. It leaves my foundation looking flawless and blends it in almost immediately considering it’s pretty big.
alyson N.
Actually use this brush to help put on my liquid foundation. I like the big fat handle easy to hold on to. I love anything tarte makes
Brittney D.
Somerset, KY
Tarte has amazing brushes and they are great quality. They are soft and they do not shed and it does not leave your foundation streaky.
Heidi B.
I love this makeup brush. It applies your makeup evenly and leaves a soft smooth look. The brush is very well made and worth the money.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon