BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
chelsea N.
Voluntown
I love this brush! It’s really good for foundation and buffing out powders. My one complaint is that it’s a little hard to clean sometimes.
Aimee F.
Denver
I love using this brush for a full coverage look that isn't super cakey. I just dab it all around my face for a smooth and beautiful look.
Peyton M.
Midlothian
I use this with my tarte foundation and it does a great job evenly applying my foundation. the bristles are soft and don’t irritate my skin
Brittany R.
Johnson City
If I could give this brush ten stars I would. This is my most favorite brush in the whole wide world. It blends so well and it is so soft.
DKay W.
Port Huron
My go to everyday! I absolutely love this brush for liquid or powder foundations. Applies my foundation evenly and makes ot easy to blend.
Jessie L.
El Dorado, AR
This is one of my favorite brushes. It makes blending out foundation so easy. It gives the most amazing flawless finish to your foundation.
Angelica C.
Stephenville
This is great at buffing any foundation into the skin, powder, liquid, or cream, and makes it look super airbrushed. It’s worth the price.
Gabby S.
Avoca
Purchased at: Sephora
A must have when applying foundations! It doesn’t shed its Brussels like a lot of other brushes do. It helps keep a constant and even look
Bri 🎀.
Panama City
I used this brush to apply foundation. I enjoyed the density, but felt like the brush had an awkward shape and was not comfortable to use.
Kathy J.
Montclair, NJ
I love this brush. I rarely use it for foundation but I use it more like a buffer brush. It’s large and thick and holds a lot of product
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon