BY TARTE

• Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Paula C.
Seneca, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
Tarte is phenomenal. I highly recommend all their products even the brushes. They are extremely soft and great for people with sensitive skin.
trischan kaye d.
Gastonia
soft brush , pretty pricey but tarte is my favorite makeup brand , so i purchased the product . i love it , left no streaks on my makeup either
McKenna S.
erie pa
Tarte the buffer airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush. The brush apply my foundation beautifully given me a air brush look. Highly recommend
member-428d1
I love this. I use it for foundation occasionally. I'm usually not a brush foundation kinda girl but I do like the finish this brush provides.
elizabeth f.
shelton
I absolutely love this foundation brush! I had been using. A sponge for a long time to apply my foundation but this brush gives a full coverage
Sara R.
Hubbard
I love the soft brush, really does leave a nice finishing look! This is my go to brush especially on nights I’m going out! So glad I purchased!
Sabina S.
Streamwood, IL
This is an excellent brush for full coverage foundations. Only issue is you have to be be careful with it. Too many washes will cause fall out.
Amanda H.
Louisiana
Great dense brush perfect for foundation. Very large still it can cover large areas. I also use it with my self tanner to apply it to my face!
Lyric S.
port arthur
I use this brush to apply my foundation all the time it blends everything together really my skin type is soft so it works really well together
Tara L.
I have had this brush for forever! Love it for powder foundation. This brush is very well made and I don’t think I’ll ever have to replace it!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon