BY TARTE

• Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Alyssa K.
Rochester, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
I only use this brush with my tarte foundation. It works great if you're using the brand's foundation but didnt work great using other foundations.
Megan B.
I found that this brush didn’t really buff my foundation in that well. It left streaks and just didn’t blend my foundation into my skin very well.
Jovette B.
LEANDER, TX
I love this brush! I use it every day to apply my blush. I don't know where I would be without it! It's so soft and works really well on my skin.
Lynnann B.
DeLand
Love, love, love this brush!!! It leaves the smoothest finish to my face after applying my foundation. It’s made very well and priced reasonably.
MacKenzie E.
Tyrone
Purchased at: ULTA
Applys foundation SO perfectly. SO evenly. Absolutely LOVE this product! I just recently got this brush and haven't used a beauty blender since!!
Cheyenne H.
Taylor, AZ
My favorite foundation brush!! It makes apply your foundation sooo fast and easy!! My foundation looks airbrushed everytime with little effort!!
Taylor H.
Norman, OK
THis brush is the bomb. I use it every single day and it effortlessly helps me put my makeup on. No stray bristles either which is a major plus.
Itzel A.
100% recommend it great for blending pounders or liquids! It’s great for any product you might need to use, setting powder, blush, bronzer, etc.
christine a.
Richmond
I really enjoy using this brush when i want to have a quick full face makeup day. I also love that i can blend my contour with it as well. 10/10.
Paula C.
Seneca, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
Tarte is phenomenal. I highly recommend all their products even the brushes. They are extremely soft and great for people with sensitive skin.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon