BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
conia&dickson💖🤞🏼 b.
united states
The quality of this brush is fantasitc. The bristles are super soft on the skin for those who have sensitive skin like me I would highly recommend it
Alma S.
This is an AMAZING brush it blends your foundation very nicely it doesn’t leave patches. BEST brush for foundation blends seamlessly. 100% recommend.
Gemma U.
redwood city
Love this brush for both liquid and powder. The pig brush is super soft and blends makeup effortlessly. I use it everyday for my translucent powder
Megan B.
I found that this brush didn’t really buff my foundation in that well. It left streaks and just didn’t blend my foundation into my skin very well.
Evangelina R.
Fort Meade , FL
I was never a fan of using brushes for foundations until I tried this one! Doesn’t leave streaks on my face and does good job of disbursing product
Griffen B.
Glencoe
I personally adore this makeup brush, before I was using cheap amazon ones and ever since I purchased this brush I’ve no longer used my old ones 😁
Maria N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love using this for my body because of the dome size. It makes the makeup look so beautiful and subtle. Be sure to tap and not use swiping motions.
Irene H.
This is the best brush for when you’re lazy or in a rush. The brush head is so big it blends your foundation so fast and blends everything nicely.
Belle D.
Boston, MA
Super soft brush that I love. The brush hairs are super dense and nice. You get a nice airbrush finish, and it works nicely with most foundations.
Kim F.
This brush is perfect for a light or heavy application. The bristles are soft but very full. I’ve had this for 2 years now and it still feels new!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon