BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Kourtney C.
Ripon, WI
The density of this brush is just perfect and it works well with most foundations if you’re looking for a natural and airbrushed look. It’s not cheap but not too expensive and I am overall satisfied with the product.
mariah G.
Soo the reason I gave this amazing brush only 3 stars is b/c after only the second wash the whole head came apart. Glue came right off. I've been washing brushes for years and knoe how it goes, never had this happen before or even now. I was furious especially b/c the brush was awesome but b/c of was expensive. Ulta wouldn't take the brush back even with receipt and date showing I'd had it for less than a month. Super bummed.
melissa c.
Oxnard
This is the absolute BEST foundation brush in the world. I used it almost everyday for two years and it always worked amazing. Super easy to use and it makes a little bit of foundation go a long way. I would definitely buy it again.
Deanna S.
San Diego, CA
I bought this product for my foundation because Jaclyn Hill says this helps out sheer her foundation & it doesn’t look cakey. This brush made my foundation look streaky & it was starting to shed a little bit so that was kind of disappointing. BUT i started using this for my self tanner & it works perfectly for applying self tanner to your face, hands, & feet since those are the areas you don’t want your tan to looks dark
mjinglot I.
I love this brush! This brush works great with the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation. If you apply it with a sponge, and then use it to buff it out, it's flawless! I wouldn't put foundation directly on the brush, it would clump up, but using this brush as a buffer instead of an applicator is perfect! Definitely recommend especially, while using the Tarte foundation! Super soft brush also! It's totally worth the $32.
Amanda V.
Hendersonville, TN
Love love using this product at work. Makes everyone’s skin flawless. Also is so great it’s made with natural products. Such a good price for a brush that’s going to last forever. Super satisfied!! It’s amazing.
Gabby t.
Houston , TX
Good but not great. You lose a lot of product in the bristles. Works ok for my dry skin, but product still settles in the fine lines. Does about average compared to other brands. Would likely not purchase again.
Aubri S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really was obsessed with this brush for the longest and used it often until it started falling apart! It provided a nice finish, but over time with wear it doesn’t last! Its too expensive for it not to last!
Chelsea J.
Madison, WI
Best foundation brush I have ever used. Is so super soft and really evenly applied my foundation. Once in a while just to change it up I switch to using my Beauty Blender but find I actually prefer this brush!
Kaitlyn W.
This is the only brush I use to apply my foundation. It keeps my foundation seamless and looking wonderful. The brush is actually soft and doesn’t scratch your face. Its kind of pricy but a great investment.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon